“Mr.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool area
Indoor pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Paradise7...
“Mr.”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We had an awesome time and the location was beautiful and extremely convenient traveling to the theme parks and the onsite festivities were great. We would proudly stay at the same location again. 5 stars in our book

10 Aug 2018
Thank you again LaMont. I really appreciate your feedback and you choosing your accommodations with me.
ptaylor23...
Richmond, Massachusetts
“We had a great time in the Williamsburg area visiting several historic sites!”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We booked our reservation originally for The Colonies but about two weeks prior to leaving received notice from the owner, that we would be staying at Williamsburg Plantation. It is an older resort but considering we basically only ate and slept there, that was ok. Had only one issue that the bathtub didn't drain and it was fixed promptly. We ttook our little dog with us and the resort is a great place to walk a dog, plenty of sidewalks all throughout the property. We shopped and visited several historic sites having Thanksgiving dinner at Colonial Williamsburg.

29 Nov 2017
Thank you again Penny!
TrailBlaz...
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great place to stay with plenty of amenities to stay busy! Highly recommend this place to anyone!! Staff is extremely friendly and willing to help at every turn!!

6 Oct 2017
Thanks Again Adrienne! I really appreciate the feedback.
Jump54
Woodstown, New Jersey
“Okay, but not what I originally booked. Owner switched us without telling us.”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked at the Conlonies of Williamsburg. But was sent a new address 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival. I should have doubled checked because the 2nd address was not what we booked. It sent us to Williamsburg Plantation. I sent a email to the owner (who might I add, Colonies of Williamsburg and Williamsburg Plantation had no idea who he was) Odd! about the switch and stated "
"Andrea, it's at Williamsburg plantation. Depending on availability I place vacationers between The Colonies at Williamsburg and Williamsburg plantation. Same ownership. Same amenities and activities just different furnishings". I can tell you it is not the same furnishings, amenities etc!

I feel that it was very sneaky to not send the name of the facility and just the address. I booked this location for a reason. Not that our stay was horrible, but the original location we booked, Colonies of Williamsburg was updated and had a really nice pool area for our kids. Williamsburg Plantation was very dated, kind of dirty (bugs/ants in room). Our washer and dryer on our floor did not work. One of the hairdryers made an awful noise and the jets in the bathtub did not work. When I reported these things one the first day to the registration desk, all they said was ok. They made no attempt to even fix these items. The pool was big, but not as cool as I promised my kids it would be at the first place. Overall, we still had a nice vacation however, double check what you are booking and confirm addresses. Location is great to all the major attractions.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
28 Aug 2017
Thank you Andrea! I appreciate your feedback. My apologies for the mishap on your accommodations.
Jana P
Viera, United States
“Terrific Place for Thanksgiving Stay”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here during Thanksgiving Week 2016 and enjoyed it very much. We had both a first floor 2-bedroom unit with full kitchen, plus the unit directly overhead, also a 2 bedroom unit with kitchen (except this kitchen did not have a stove). We were lucky that Nick was able to arrange to have both units together, as it was a great convenience for our family. Both units were spacious and clean. The kitchen was sufficiently equipped to do Thanksgiving dinner for 6. There was a patio for the first floor unit and a balcony for the second floor unit. I would note that these units are located within a timeshare community (Williamsburg Plantation), and there was some encouragement to join their timeshare presentations, but we declined and were not hassled. The employees on the check-in/check-out desk were friendly and helpful -- there was some confusion on their end about the check-in and check-out dates, but these were resolved without much difficulty. The resort grounds are spacious and lovely. The location is convenient and made a good base for our activities in the Williamsburg area. Please note that not all units are pet-friendly, and such units may not be available for your stay. In fact, we saw very few dogs being walked during our stay, which makes me think there are not many pet friendly units.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
6 Dec 2016
Thank you Jana!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing