“Best Italian Food Ever!”

Antonio's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #12 of 430 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: We also offer Gluten Free dishes, such as 10' pizza, 14' pizza, and Ravioli.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were pleased beyond all expectations by our dining experience at Antonio's Ristorante! I had the spaghetti carbonara with grilled chicken and it was undoubtedly the best pasta dish I have ever eaten, anywhere! The sauce was creamy yet buttery with no separation in it at all, a totally silky consistency. Words can't describe the delight my palette experienced while consuming this delightful culinary creation! My wife had a tortellini dish with their pink sauce, which was also a silky smooth consistency. All the pasta was cooked to perfection! And not to forget the awesome garlic knots our waiter kept bringing to our table. We both left delightfully full! We will definitely plan a return visit to Antonio's the next time we're in Williamsburg!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Colonial Williamsburg and decided to go to an Italian restaurant for dinner, my wife found good reviews for this place and I think they lived up to the reputation. The restaurant is a small and cozy place, the service is great (never had to ask for refills on my drink), good variety of tasty food, soothing music, prices are comparable to Olive Garden. My family and I enjoyed the garlic knots which was a favorite of both young and adults (we had to have second servings), and my teenagers enjoyed the shrimp Alfredo.
If you like Italian and are looking for a good diner, by all means try Antonio’s, you’ll be glad you did!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

They have so many options for pastas and pizza. The food was delicious. We shared two dishes a pasta with Shrimp / Scallops in a Pink Vodka sauce which was amazing. We also had Chicken Cacciatore. The chicken was tender and the red sauce with vegetables was great. Each dish came with a small salad, also very good. We would go here every time we are in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Our group stopped in to Antonio's for a late dinner and would definately go back here again if we lived in Willamsburg. I researched restaurants on TA and thought this would be a good fit for us to eat at, and it certainly was.

All our food was delicious. We ordered a variety of pastas and meat dishes and all were happy. Our service was fast and our server checked on us numerous times to see if we were enjoying our meal.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Antonio's is a family owned intimate restaurant. The atmosphere is surprisingly open for such a small establishment. Antonio's offers both Northern and Southern Italian cuisine. The food is quite good. The wine list is limited. I strongly suggest reservations, as the restaurant fills up quickly. Antonio's is suitable for couples and families.