“Our family loves this pancake house”

National Pancake And Waffle House
Ranked #145 of 425 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Family own and operated. Serving breakfast and lunch everyday Our staff friendly and helpful..
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to this pancake house for about 7 years now on our annual Williamsburg family vacation. They are always consistent with quick and friendly service. The food is always delicious and well priced. The staff is always friendly and goes above and beyond to accommodate our 3 small children. We will continue to visit every trip!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

If you're looking for a classic American breakfast, National Pancake and Waffle House is the place to go. Pancake, waffles, and omelets are all really good. Their homefries are also extremely tasty. I haven't had anything I didn't like. The food always comes out quick and is extremely inexpensive.

The staff is friendly. My boyfriend and I came to National Pancake an Waffle House every morning on our 3-day trip and they remembered us and were extremely nice. I recommend trying National Pancake and Waffle House next time you visit Williamsburg.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Every time we are in the Williamsburg area for vacation, this is our breakfast stop. The pancakes, omelettes, french toast, and eggs are all delicious. They are generous with the food servings and I haven't had a dish I don't like. To top it off, the staff are all very nice and pleasant. We usually go around 830AM and have never had to deal with any lines. They are quick to take your order and have your food out in a jiffy.

Its a great place to start the day before hitting the parks, give them a try! We will be returning later in the summer when we are in town again.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Really friendly service, spotless and good value traditional breakfasts. There are lots of "pancake houses" in Williamsburg -- they are seem pretty similar. But this is a nice one.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

You can probably get a comparable meal for just as cheap, if not cheaper, at IHOP. Additionally, there's no ambience/service/atmosphere that really warrants a stop here. All in all, there are other better breakfast spots in Williamsburg with food that's actually memorable. Side note: this restaurant plays religious music, which you wouldn't really expect from the exterior. It's kind of off-putting if that's not your jam, but that's their demographic I guess.