“Highly recommend GoApe!!”

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Ape Treetop Adventure & Treetop Junior Go Ape Treetop Adventure:Scramble up cargo nets, traverse across rope bridges and take-off on zip lines 40-50 feet above the ground! Go Ape is a highly interactive 2-3 hour treetop adventure where you'll explore the forest canopy via 5 ziplines and awesome obstacles. Treetop Adventure Limitations: Supervision ratios must be met: 1 adult for every 2 kids between the ages of 10 and 15 and 1 adult for every 5 kids between the ages of 16 and 17. Minimum age: 10 years old. Minimum height: 4ft 7in. Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit) Go Ape Treetop Junior:Junior Tarzans can swing through the treetops and enjoy a fun-filled experience of tree-to-tree crossings, obstacles, and 2 ziplines at heights of 20 feet above the ground!Treetop Junior Limitations:• Supervision ratios must be met: 1 adult for every 6 kids age 6 and older, and 1 adult for every 2 kids younger than 6 years old. All ages Minimum height: 3ft 3in. Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went on vacation to Virginia and we found GoApe so we decided to give it a shot!! I must say, this was the best zip line place I have ever been to, and I’ve been to ALOT! I went with my three kids and they LOVED it. My favorite part was the zip lines because sometimes you don’t land in your feet and it’s hilarious. They laughed a lot because I did not stick one landing. My youngest kid was afraid of heights and she never even mentioned it throughout the trip. We even went on all the extreme path, but there are easy paths too. I would definitely recommend and we plan to go again in August!!

GoApeUSA, Group Sales Representative at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Teaghan. Thank you for making Go Ape a part of your vacation. We're looking forward to seeing you again in August. Maybe this time you will stick those landings!

Cheers,

in 15 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is family-friendly and enjoyable course, though it is a small scale zip-line, it was fun. The location also has other attractions and can be enjoyed in 2 hours or more depends on the desire.

1  Thank aoltang
GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for reviewing your Go Ape experience! I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. We can't wait to see you in the trees again!

Cheers,