“great dining experience”

Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by Maurizio Fiorello and his wife Rebecca. Have been open since 1984. Serving the highest quality authentic Italian cuisine with a little Sicilian flair. Everything on the menu is made fresh daily in house including our pastas. Not affiliated with any other restaurants.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Quaint restaurant with very Italian atmosphere and decor. Music was light easy listening. Food was served promptly and was well prepared. Definitely chef prepared and not pre-made and heated. Waiter was excellent and knowledgeable of everything on the menu.Nice wine selection and freshly made Sangria red or white.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Honestly, the food at Maurizio's is so good. Some of the best Italian food I've had. They have all of the classics you can think of - parmesan, lasagna, meatballs, and more! They even have a sampler so you can have a little bit of each.

I had the chicken parm and my boyfriend had pasta with vodka sauce with shrimp and scallops. They were both so good.

If you're looking for classic Italian food, Maurizio's is the place to go. I will definitely be returning on my next trip to Williamsburg.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

All 4 of us say it was AWESOME!!!! We had a delightful experience on our vacation. We are picky eaters and all 4 of us were extremely impressed! Loved the garlic knot bread! My boys ate salad!! Wow. And then we all tried something different with extremely happy taste buds. I had the lobster ravioli. My oldest had the alfredo with shrimp and scallops. My youngest had Sausage Cacciatore (awesome) and my husband had the Tartufo Norcino (he cleaned his plate). It was a wonderful dinner!! Highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had eaten here in Dec'17 for our anniversary. This visit was great again. Great wait staff, meal selections, Italian wine, home-made pasta. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family of five stopped in for lunch on our way from Jamestown to Yorktown. We all ordered something different and everything was amazing. The past sis made fresh daily- and you could tell! It was the best Italian I e has since our visit to Rome a couple of years ago. The prices were reasonable as well. Great value for great food!