“So much fun golfing and eating.”

Revolution Golf and Grille
Ranked #214 of 429 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Amazing teaching/analysis software shows why your golf ball goes where it goes! Good basis tavern food.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I went here for lunch for the first time. I am a local and had heard good things about it from my friends. The restaurant was pretty empty, I think we were the only table there. They had a great beer selection, so we ordered a flight, which was awesome. We put in our food order and that was the last we saw of our server until we got our check. I had asked for a side of dressing to eat with my sandwich when I ordered that never came out. No one ever came back to the table so I had to eat it without. The food was absolutely delicious though. We finished our food and sat for probably 5 minutes until the waitress came back. We ordered dessert. Before we could ask for the check when she dropped it off, she walked away. 15 minutes after finishing the dessert, my boyfriend finally had to go up to the bar to ask for the check. The waitresses were sitting at a table down the restaurant on their phones. I was kind of sad because I wanted to love this place and the food is wonderful. But I'm not sure if I want to go back and sit around and wait on someone who was supposed to be waiting on us.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank tbryhn82
Reviewed 26 January 2018

It's the new place in town. Great for the guys, gals, families anyone who enjoys casual food in a fun sports theme atmosphere. Plenty of tvs for the different events. Did I mention a great beer selection? And yes you can play golf inside with real clubs and balls no matter the weather or season. Right now they have some great discounts on heir golf bays. Come on give it a try :)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We played golf here yesterday, then stayed for lunch to try it out. I had a wonderful Reuben sandwich that came with a larger order of french fries. The Reuben is one of the best I've had in Williamsburg. My neighbor had fish tacos and there were three large tacos in the serving and he said they were really good. They have a large selection of beer on tap, including some good craft beers. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.
The service was exceptionally slow. We waited more than ten minutes just to get our beer, while waiting on our food order. Given the large number of people in the place, I question whether they had enough servers working.
We talked with the owner and he said they were closing down next Monday to do staff training for the restaurant side of the business, so hopefully they will find some corrections.
The food alone is worth the visit. The golf simulator is great fun, as well (see my other review).

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank RichardinOhio
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I wanted to take my golf enthusiast husband there as a surprise for his birthday. I made reservations online. Once arriving, there were two groups before us and not long after a group behind us. One group their bay was ready and they proceeded. The other group, an older threesome, did not have a reservation and they were offered a different time. It was there first time there as well. We were informed that our reservation wasn't listed, that they didn't see it, and then left standing at the hostess stand. The group behind us was addressed, they were told that their reservation wasn't listed due to a technical glitch. Asked if it was there first time there (it was), then offered a tour of the facility and narrative of how the interactive golf activities and bays worked. WE WERE OFFERED NONE OF THE ABOVE. No explanation of the computer glitch, not given an available time, and not offered a tour. Needless to say, after being brushed aside as if not even there, we will not return. Which is disappointing because my husband LOVES golf, and it seemed like a wonderful place to visit when too cold for the course.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Revolution Golf and Grille? Share your experiences!