“Family Fun Filled Days”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tonyswife...
Woodbury, New Jersey
“Family Fun Filled Days”
Reviewed 3 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This location was perfect for family time. It's close to restaurants and shopping. The units we had were very clean and the beds super comfortable. The shower in the kingsize bedroom was simply amazing. The kitchens had every thing we needed to cook. The best part is there was so much for the kids to do on site so there was no need to take them anywhere. indoor pool, outdoor pool, adult only pool, 2 game rooms, movie theater, miniature golf, arts & crafts and water aerobics. The balcony was a very nice place to relax. My only 2 issues: room wasn't ready when we arrived had to wait an hour, the hot tub needs to be supervised too many kids. Definitely looking to go back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chic D
“Great stay.”
Reviewed 1 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Room was very nice and clean. Loved the bed pillows. Nice kitchen. We had a 2br with a 1 br lockout for 3 brs. Only issue was getting clean towels from guest services was like pulling teeth.

Jon W
“I need a vacation from my vacation”
Reviewed 16 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Arrived at 6pm, check in is supposed to be at 4. My wife stood in line for 30 minutes during the mass influx of check-ins. Approximately 20 customers and families in line, and 8 people at the desks trying to manage the mayhem of check in. We were told our rooms weren't ready. Thats strange, check in is at 4. We asked for a manager. Matt, a thin, younger man came out. I told him that this was not ok since we were well past check in time. He agreed to comp dinner for us, at the poolside snackshack which was mediocre at best. He insisted someone would be calling during dinner to confirm our rooms were ready. An hour went by, and no call. Finally, we received a call and were told 1 of our rooms was ready. What? Are you kidding? That is rediculous. We went back to the check-in location and was sent to Ryan at the counter. Ryan, indicated that 1 room was ready, to which I asked for a manager. Tom came out, and I indicated I was angry now. 8pm, and no rooms. I insisted he was going to comp 1 night, to which he replied, that he understood, and that seemed fair. He asked me to send him a copy of our receipt to his cell phone, which I did. I told him, that I would need a confirmation, to shich he replied, "no problem". Tom indicated it might take 2 weeks for us to receive a check in the mail, and I accepted. We left the desk, wated for our rooms to be ready. At 9:15pm, or rooms were ready. No text or confirmation from Tom came. Not the next day, nor the one after that. So i sent him another text, to which I got no reply.
Room appearence. Mostly clean, but the bathroom had a toilet squeezed next the glassed in shower. Problem is, that you can barely close the door becoause the wall of the shower is so close to the door. The towels suck, no other way to put it. Thin and old, like a piece of steel wool. The bathroom fan is loud as hell, rediculous that this not replaced. The refrigerator fan/compressor is very loud. Water pressure sucks. No handheld shower wand, but shower size is good. Our 2nd bathroom has a bathtub and shower combo, certainly not a jacuzzi tub. Beds are comfortable. I am leaving this review, and hope they lose business. Terrible management, terrible customer service, and if you decide you still want to stay here, I can only wish you good luck.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Michele R
“Fun but 3 bedroom suite setup was awkward”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

In order to get from the 1 bdrm suite to the connecting 2 bdrm suite you have to walk through the bedroom and with three couples with four kids that went back and forth between suites and parents. The couple in the one bdrm has no privacy.

caribbean...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great accommodations for our Family Reunion”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We had 40 family members get together for a 3 day family reunion. Kingsgate was the perfect place. We leased multiple bedroom condos and all were housed in the same building which meant a lot of great time together plus our own individual space when needed. The offered on-site activities were fun options and the service was strong. We leased through TripAdvisor/WOW Vacations. The customer service with WOW Vacations was 5 star as we had some administrative issues in booking so many units. The owners of WOW went above the call of duty (during a holiday) to ensure that we were taken care of? I highly would recommend both WOW Vacations and Kingsgate properties.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing