“Charming cottage, gorgeous property, will...”
other travellers have booked this property
Soak up the sun, on your  private beach at My Pan-O-Sea-A, within 30-second walking distance
Backyard visitor. Let's go crabbing!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Backyard visitor.
Let's go crabbing!
Our Private get away.  My Pan-O-Sea-A!
Gazebo on My Pan-O-Sea-A with spectacular views from every angle.
Breathtaking sunrise!
Inside the beautiful screened-in gazebo right on the water, with spectacular views from all angles.
Luxurious bathroom for your perfect escape!
Clean luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower
Magnificent evening sunset  on the Bay!
Soak up the sun at your own private sweet escape on the Bay!!
Beach access within 30 second walking distance
Jia's Cuisine on the Bay
Say I Do! on your very own PRIVATE Beach at My Pan-O-Sea-A
Master bedroom view.
Outdoor fire pit
Convenient walkway to the gazebo.
My Pan-O-Sea-A , BEAUTIFUL front Bay view
Spectacular 5am sunrise on the Bay, at MY PAN-O-SEA-A
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jona C
“Charming cottage, gorgeous property, will definitely go back!”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I decided on a weekend getaway for our anniversary, and are delighted to have found My Sweet Pan O Sea A!! As previous reviews state, the cottage has everything for a relaxing beach/bay weekend and then some- the owners make sure you feel welcome, we had a pre-trip phone call as well as special treats upon arrival, and it is apparent they truly enjoy sharing their little jewel on the bay- a charming cottage from the 50's with many modern updates yet still a little rustic which definitely gives it a LOT of character! The water and beach were beautiful, we enjoyed the local area, and had great food (seafood is amazing everywhere) , we will definitely go back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Aug 2017
Thank you for staying with us Jona, We are truly grateful for guest like you. We are thrilled to know that you and your hubby, spend your special day at our beautiful Jewel My Pan-O-sea-A! The spirit of the Bay is all of the above and more. Can't wait for your second return.. Thanks again!
All the Best
Anita.
Hemarflyt...
Reston, Virginia
“Shabby Chic on the Chesapeake!”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I spend a quick weekend at My Pan-O-Sea-A and it was just what the doctor ordered! The cottage had everything we needed and then some. Complimentary wine, water, snacks, fresh linens, beach towels, chairs, kayaks all on beautiful waterfront with amazing views! You can't get any closer to the Bay. The views from the master bedroom alone will keep us coming back! The cottage is very private but with easy access to nearby towns and restaurants. Anita was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't have asked for a more relaxing weekend away from NoVA!

12 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us Heather . I am very thrilled to know that you guys had a chic and fabulous time at My Pan-O-Sea-A! Guest like you, brings out the spirit of the bay. Catch you on your next Vacation!
All the Best!
Anita
Josh W
“Second trip this summer!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My Pan-O-Sea-A has quickly become our family's favorite escape from our busy schedules. This past trip was our second stay this summer and I found leaving even harder than it was the first time we had the pleasure of staying at this magical bay front cottage. This trip was just as amazing as our first and it did not disappoint. During both stays we brought along our small dog Gigi, and she seemed just as excited as we were to see My Pan-O-Sea-A! We brought our 13 year old daughter with us this trip, and were thrilled she fell in love with the sweet cottage as much as we did. She found the perfect balance of enjoying the water, fishing and relaxing with the comfort of home with the use of free Wi-Fi. What draws us to My Pan-O-Sea-A are the amazing views of the bay and the absolutely charming cottage with your own private beach within a quick 30 second walk. Anita is always a pleasure to work with from start to finish of our stays and responds to any questions or concerns we have very quickly. I was very touched by her efforts into making our stay memorable with sweet details to attention such as gourmet coffee, sparkling cider and wine. The cottage was equipped with all the needed necessities for your fun filled day at the beach. Such as beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella and Kayaks. The cottage itself was equipped with all the comforts of home. There were fresh linens, bath towels, toilet paper, paper towels, ice and bottled water. We love the privacy the cottage offers but also loved the convenience of restaurants and shopping within a quick 15 minute drive. We look forward to our next stay and highly recommend staying at My Pan-O-Sea-A.

31 Jul 2017
MY HEART IS LEAPING WITH JOY AND GRATITUDE! . Thank you so much Josh, for bringing you beautiful family for your second vacation at My Pan-O-Sea-A! You guys truly make the authentic spirit of the bay come Alive! Its always a joy to have you guys stay at our beautiful Charming COTTAGE. Catch you guys on you next gateaway!
All the Best.
Anita- Property Manager.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us Teresa, I am pleased to know that you and your family had a GREAT! time at My Pan-O-Sea-A. I am glad you enjoyed the beach and all that comes with it. I look forward to having you at our beautiful Charming Cottage next time! The spirit of the bay is always GREAT! Enjoy the rest of your summer Teresa!
All the Best!
Anita - Property Manager.
Reviewlk
“Fabulous escape”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed a fabulous weekend here as a couple and will bring back our young children next time. Loved the warmth and unique touches around the cottage. We felt so tucked away yet were so close to great restaurants. We will be back for another time! You know it's a good weekend away when it felt like we had been away when we returned home. Many thanks!

20 Jul 2017
Lynell, We are so pleased you and your husband had a wonderful experience at My Pan-O-Sea-A. Thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your return with the kids. The spirit of the Bay is truly a Fabulous ESCAPE!
All the Best.
Anita.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing