“Shabby Chic on the Chesapeake!”
other travellers have booked this property
Soak up the sun, on your  private beach at My Pan-O-Sea-A, within 30-second walking distance
Backyard visitor. Let's go crabbing!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Backyard visitor.
Let's go crabbing!
Our Private get away.  My Pan-O-Sea-A!
Gazebo on My Pan-O-Sea-A with spectacular views from every angle.
Breathtaking sunrise!
Inside the beautiful screened-in gazebo right on the water, with spectacular views from all angles.
Luxurious bathroom for your perfect escape!
Clean luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower
Magnificent evening sunset  on the Bay!
Soak up the sun at your own private sweet escape on the Bay!!
Beach access within 30 second walking distance
Jia's Cuisine on the Bay
Say I Do! on your very own PRIVATE Beach at My Pan-O-Sea-A
Master bedroom view.
Outdoor fire pit
Convenient walkway to the gazebo.
My Pan-O-Sea-A , BEAUTIFUL front Bay view
Spectacular 5am sunrise on the Bay, at MY PAN-O-SEA-A
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hemarflyt...
Reston, Virginia
“Shabby Chic on the Chesapeake!”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I spend a quick weekend at My Pan-O-Sea-A and it was just what the doctor ordered! The cottage had everything we needed and then some. Complimentary wine, water, snacks, fresh linens, beach towels, chairs, kayaks all on beautiful waterfront with amazing views! You can't get any closer to the Bay. The views from the master bedroom alone will keep us coming back! The cottage is very private but with easy access to nearby towns and restaurants. Anita was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't have asked for a more relaxing weekend away from NoVA!

12 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us Heather . I am very thrilled to know that you guys had a chic and fabulous time at My Pan-O-Sea-A! Guest like you, brings out the spirit of the bay. Catch you on your next Vacation!
All the Best!
Anita
Josh W
“Second trip this summer!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My Pan-O-Sea-A has quickly become our family's favorite escape from our busy schedules. This past trip was our second stay this summer and I found leaving even harder than it was the first time we had the pleasure of staying at this magical bay front cottage. This trip was just as amazing as our first and it did not disappoint. During both stays we brought along our small dog Gigi, and she seemed just as excited as we were to see My Pan-O-Sea-A! We brought our 13 year old daughter with us this trip, and were thrilled she fell in love with the sweet cottage as much as we did. She found the perfect balance of enjoying the water, fishing and relaxing with the comfort of home with the use of free Wi-Fi. What draws us to My Pan-O-Sea-A are the amazing views of the bay and the absolutely charming cottage with your own private beach within a quick 30 second walk. Anita is always a pleasure to work with from start to finish of our stays and responds to any questions or concerns we have very quickly. I was very touched by her efforts into making our stay memorable with sweet details to attention such as gourmet coffee, sparkling cider and wine. The cottage was equipped with all the needed necessities for your fun filled day at the beach. Such as beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella and Kayaks. The cottage itself was equipped with all the comforts of home. There were fresh linens, bath towels, toilet paper, paper towels, ice and bottled water. We love the privacy the cottage offers but also loved the convenience of restaurants and shopping within a quick 15 minute drive. We look forward to our next stay and highly recommend staying at My Pan-O-Sea-A.

31 Jul 2017
MY HEART IS LEAPING WITH JOY AND GRATITUDE! . Thank you so much Josh, for bringing you beautiful family for your second vacation at My Pan-O-Sea-A! You guys truly make the authentic spirit of the bay come Alive! Its always a joy to have you guys stay at our beautiful Charming COTTAGE. Catch you guys on you next gateaway!
All the Best.
Anita- Property Manager.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us Teresa, I am pleased to know that you and your family had a GREAT! time at My Pan-O-Sea-A. I am glad you enjoyed the beach and all that comes with it. I look forward to having you at our beautiful Charming Cottage next time! The spirit of the bay is always GREAT! Enjoy the rest of your summer Teresa!
All the Best!
Anita - Property Manager.
Reviewlk
“Fabulous escape”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed a fabulous weekend here as a couple and will bring back our young children next time. Loved the warmth and unique touches around the cottage. We felt so tucked away yet were so close to great restaurants. We will be back for another time! You know it's a good weekend away when it felt like we had been away when we returned home. Many thanks!

20 Jul 2017
Lynell, We are so pleased you and your husband had a wonderful experience at My Pan-O-Sea-A. Thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your return with the kids. The spirit of the Bay is truly a Fabulous ESCAPE!
All the Best.
Anita.
Sarah C
“Don't. Just don't.”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I was really excited to book our half-week vacation here based on the pictures. Who wouldn't want a comfortable, airy cottage on the bay with a private beach outside your door? Alas, that was not what we found when we arrived.
The front door was open. Not just unlocked - open. Though it may have been fixed since our attempt to stay there, the latch did not work on the front door and the dead bolt did not engage all the way, making it a safety hazard (who wants their children to stay in a place where the main entrance cannot be 100% secured?). They may now have added cable, but there was no access to watching any channels on the TV when we arrived, though there was clearly a satellite dish on the roof. Broken rocking chair, doors that wouldn't close all the way, couldn't use the cell phone in the house. And the private beach? You have to walk across 2-3 properties that belong to others to get to it - the only thing outside the cottage itself is a wall of rocks, which is not a great swimming situation when you have young children.
I wasn't planning on writing a review at all, but considering Ms. Anita yelled at me over the phone concerning my experiences and her decision to write a poor review of me to other TripAdvisor property owners, I felt it would be in future travelers' best interests for me to add to Nancy's review, as hers is more similar to the experience we had. Considering the story about how long they have rented this property keeps changing (in a review response she says it's been 50 years, on the phone it was 30 years) and what was written in the review of us was completely false (the front door wouldn't latch to close, all other doors were closed, and we left the AC just as we found it), along with the fact that their description of the property suggests amenities and location of beach access that is misleading at best, I would suggest that anyone who wants to stay in the Bay Area of Virginia find a hotel or established condominium resort instead of reserving this property.
I'm sure Ms. Anita will have quite a negative reply to this, and that is fine. She is entitled to add whatever she wants in the follow-up message. But considering the fact that our documentation of the safety issue with the front door was enough to warrant TripAdvisor facilitating a refund, I think it is clear that my report is accurate, and I sleep very well at night knowing that we made the right decision to leave less than 2 hours after arriving at the cottage and find a place in Virginia Beach for our short family vacation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Jul 2017
PLEASE DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO A SPITEFUL, HATEFUL, AND VENGEFUL OPINION.
Sarah booked our beautiful cottage, My Pan-O-Sea-A, for Saturday June 17th through Wednesday June 21st. Like all of our guests, we were very thrilled to have her stay with us with her party of four. But to our greatest SHOCK, Sarah chose to leave within two hours of her arrival. We got a text from Sarah simply stating that I AM LEAVING. Her stated concerns were that the doors would not properly close (which is untrue), that she couldn't watch TV (we didn't list cable as an amenity), her cell service was poor (it varies depending on the provider, but that is out of our control), and that there was no private beach access (also not true). Having not read our information guide, Sarah assumed that beach access was next door and proceeded to situate herself and her family on our neighbor's private beach. Even so, our good and polite neighbor was kind enough to say it was okay for them to use it. Of course, all this could have been avoided if Sarah had simply taken the time to read the Guest Information Booklet on how to access our Cottage (including our beach access, which is less than thirty seconds away).
I found out later that Sarah had sent false information to TripAdvisor (with unauthorized video of our cottage) accusing us of all types of bizarre complaints, to the point that our property was temporarily suspended, causing us to lose bookings. Of course, when we brought these unfounded allegations to TripAdvisor's attention and one-by-one thoroughly dispelled them, they quickly relisted our property. In addition to that, she was refunded the complete amount for her stay, having never spent a night with us. Her accusations of My Pan-O-Sea-A are slanderous and false.
Our cottage does have private beach access, which is detailed in the Guest Information Book, which all of our other guests had read and understood and had enjoyed their time with us. (SEE PREVIOUS REVIEWS). Sarah also attacked my personality and accused me of yelling at her, which is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. As a person of good morals and respect that HURT me so MUCH! Also, as a mother of a beautiful six-year-old daughter, a wife, a sister of five siblings, a friend, a businesswoman, and above all a God-fearing person, being rude and disrespectful is NOT in my character. There is so much I could say about my personality and character, but may I suggest you read our reviews from our previous guests and get to know me a bit, apart from this spiteful and hateful review from Sarah. She made mention of our doors, lying that they were left wide open. I don't think anybody in their right mind would leave their door(s) wide open with the AC running full blast. There is nothing wrong with any of our doors -- they are in absolute good and working condition; nothing in our cottage has needed fixing before or after Sarah. Nothing about our property is misleading; however, Sarah's negligence of not reading our Guest Information Booklet on how to utilize our cottage in fact misled her. We take security very SERIOUSLY at My Pan-O-Sea-A. Please note that she rightly mentioned the importance of security for her family. However, by her own admission, she was not going to even write a review until she read our negative review of her. Only then did she decide to write this negative, inaccurate review of us, including her security allegations. Common sense would dictate that if there was a true security issue, that would have been the FIRST thing she would rushed to make a review about after her stay. Instead, she lied to TripAdvisor about supposed security hazards in order to get a refund. Getting advice from a disgruntled person like Sarah about your vacation is something that should not even be seriously considered. Being SPITEFUL and HATEFUL is unacceptable in the world we live in today.

Please come and check us out for yourself.

Respectfully,
Anita -- Property Manager
My Pan-O-Sea-A
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing