other travellers have booked this property
Soak up the sun, on your  private beach at My Pan-O-Sea-A, within 30-second walking distance
Backyard visitor. Let's go crabbing!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Backyard visitor.
Let's go crabbing!
Our Private get away.  My Pan-O-Sea-A!
Gazebo on My Pan-O-Sea-A with spectacular views from every angle.
Breathtaking sunrise!
Inside the beautiful screened-in gazebo right on the water, with spectacular views from all angles.
Luxurious bathroom for your perfect escape!
Clean luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower
Magnificent evening sunset  on the Bay!
Soak up the sun at your own private sweet escape on the Bay!!
Beach access within 30 second walking distance
Jia's Cuisine on the Bay
Say I Do! on your very own PRIVATE Beach at My Pan-O-Sea-A
Master bedroom view.
Outdoor fire pit
Convenient walkway to the gazebo.
My Pan-O-Sea-A , BEAUTIFUL front Bay view
Spectacular 5am sunrise on the Bay, at MY PAN-O-SEA-A
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Jun 2017
Nancy stayed with us and assumed otherwise. YES! the Beach is private. However we spoke with Nancy after viewing this review she appologized and promised to change it. Our living room is NOT! cluttered, as you can see in the pictures. YES! TV faces the couch and there is a window in the living room. The DVD player work's just fine. She was made aware of the fact that we have no cable only DVD player. But now we have decided to install cable at My Pan-O-Sea-A. Our property,for over fifty years has always been maintained in a clean , family and friendly fashion. I communicated with Nancy through out her stay asking and making sure she was fine and everything was fine and she assured me all was wonderful, and she never complained to me once . I even accomodated her for an additional night which was very last minute . I was ver perplexed to see her review. I called her immediately and she promise to edit the above review Please disregard this review and come check us out for yourself..
Yours truly,
Anita Property Manager. At My Pan-O-Sea-A .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing