“A forgotten gem! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Usually when we come to Waynesboro, we’ll eat at Cracker Barrel or something. I had long forgotten about this little Italian restaurant. The salad I had needs to be kicked up a notch but the baked ziti I had was awesome! I believe they called it Italian blossom pie, and my wife had the excellent butternut squash ravioli, and their cannoli was on point! It would be unfair to compare it to some of the big city Italian restaurants I’ve been to but it’s close.

1  Thank rmiami2252016

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

If you are interested in a really good pizza pie, stop in. Also, nice and tasty for dinner in as well. Many choices. Good people running the restaurant as well.

1  Thank marilynk291
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Food was very good and authentic. Which it’s hard to find good Italian food around here. Pricing was fair. Their wine selection was very broad. My only suggestion is to downsize the menu. It’s a bit overwhelming with so many options. Not only that, it’s basically the only Italian restaurant in the area, no need to serve a bunch of American food too. Stick with what makes you unique!

1  Thank Tattedgypsy
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Some of the best sauce I've eaten in years. Will be returning when we travel this area! Friendly staff, and relaxing atmosphere.

1  Thank Paradise267717
Reviewed 3 March 2018

For basic Italian food you can't do better than Scotto's. The pasta dishes are exceptional, as is the Scott's Cesar Salad. We sometimes get the salad as a take-out meal with garlic bread.

1  Thank 182michaelsd