“Perfectly posh cottage in the beautiful VA...”
Experience charming LeFay Cottage! nestled at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Adam M
“Perfectly posh cottage in the beautiful VA countryside”
Reviewed 25 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This place is simply perfect. From the moment you walk in, no detail has been overlooked. Comfortable and cozy, and with all the amenities you could want (plush towels, Molton Brown shower products, coffee, filtered water, soda, fast wifi, amazingly soft pillows, outdoor deck), this little spot of heaven nestled near the foothills of the blue ridge mountains is the perfect getaway from the hustle of DC. And it's only a few minutes drive from the main streets of little Washington and Sperryville so you're still close enough to appreciate all the charm and attractions this area has to offer. Oh, and you're literally just a stone's throw from a cute winery, too!

Sally Anne was wonderful to interact with and even met me on sight to walk me through the home, ensuring I was comfortable with everything before quickly saying adieu and leaving us to relax and soak up the pampered weekend.

I highly recommend this jewel of a home and will be booking another stay here soon!

26 Sep 2018
What an absolutely LOVELY review! I'm so thrilled you all had a wonderful time at LeFay Cottage at Little Washington! It truly is BEAUTIFUL here in Washngton, VA. As you mention, there are so many wonderful restaurants, wineries, and great things to do. It is alway's my pleasure to help my guests with helping them make their plans for their stay. Glad your getaway turned out they way you had wished for! So looking forward to your return!
S B
“Wonderful weekend get away”
Reviewed 10 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My wife and I had a wonderful weekend at the
Cottage. Everything that we could possibly need
was readily at hand. The owner greeted us the first
day and showed us the necessary items tfor use of the house- wifi, Hvac, etc. After a quick walk through we were on our own to enjoy the peace and quiet and tranquility of the surroundings. Sally-Anne was a wonderful host. We lacked nothing and enjoyed the well appointed home with luxurious touches. We took advantage of the local winery (a short walk down a trail) and then onto the Inn at Little Washington. All in all a great experience and very relaxing weekend.
Thanks to Sally-Anne for a great and stress free experience. Highly recommend!

11 Sep 2018
Thank you so much for your FIVE STAR review of LeFay Cottage at Little Washington! Sounds as though you had a lovely weekend getaway! I do hope you will come and visit again...lot's of other lovely restaurants and wineries to discover!
juliansjo...
Towson, Maryland
“The human touch sends LeFay Cottage off the charts.”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I described our situation and needs to the helpful reservation staff at The Inn at Little Washington. We were looking for a place where a small family with a one-year-old might stay together, something combining comfort and privacy, preferably in a rural setting. Without hesitation they suggested LeFay Cottage. I checked it out on the web and then contacted Sally Anne Andrew to make the reservation. Everything turned out as described, or better. The contact with Sally Anne added a major plus. She sent me a confirming email with thoughtful,detailed advice on our specific interests. Continuing this human touch, she met us at the cottage to explain essentials and answer any questions. Needless to say, we had a great experience and recommend LeFay Cottage.

24 Aug 2018
Dear Mr. Jones:

So appreciate your lovely review of me and LeFay Cottage at Little Washington! It is so very heart warming to read your sentiments and I am so delighted that The Inn at Little Washington referred me, so I could have the opportunity to make your stay with your family a special one. I do hope you will visit again.
Kindly,
Sally Anne Andrew
Satwant K
“Lovely countryside weekend!”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We had a lovely family weekend at Le Fay Cottage. Its great location - a short drive from Luray Caverns, several wineries (Narmada, Little Washington) and the thoughtful details inside the cottage (Molton brown toiletries, board games for kids ) made it a truly memorable weekend! Highly recommended!

26 Jun 2018
Appreciate your thoughtful review! It is so lovely to hear that you all had a great time at Luray Caverns, the Wineries and enjoyed the cottage and all of its amenities! I must say it is very sweet to see that the girls did use the chalk to play hopscotch and create pretty flowers as well as play board games together!
I look forward to seeing you all again.
Global782...
“Charming cottage, great location and Sally-Anne is the best host!”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Our family of five including a toddler spent a wonderful long weekend at Sally-Anne's beautiful cottage in May. The view is amazing with blue ridges right across the garden. The location is great---right next to two wineries, close to the town of little Washington where galleries, vintage stores, and the famous Inn of Little Washington are located. The cottage is also carefully decorated, clean and very comfortable. What makes this place really special for us is not just its surroundings but also its owner/host--Sally Anne! Sally is amazing. She contacted me ahead of our arrival and gave us a list of what to do /where to dine nearby according to our interests and needs. We loved all her recommendations, from the charming breakfast place to the beautiful hiking routes. And before I even realized I left my favorite shirt at the cottage, she contacted me and offered to drop by our house in DC and when she couldn't do so, she mailed it to me! Thank you Sally. We'll for sure come back.

22 Jun 2018
You made my heart sing! Thank you for such a special review!
I LOVE to give joy to others, and the cottage is a beautiful place, set in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, in Rappahannock County ….where there is so much to enjoy. Whether you love to dine, wine, hike, bike, climb, canoe, fish, AND explore the EXPERIENCE is always what I strive to provide for my guests as well as a beautiful place to stay. Thank you again for your sharing your family's experience. I look forward to your return visit!
Sally Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing