“Perfect for my group”
other travellers have booked this property
Colonial 3 bedrooms house
Master suit with full comfy bed upstairs bedroom with  queen size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Colonial 3 bedrooms house
Master suit with full comfy bed
upstairs bedroom with  queen size bed
downstairs full bathroom
upstairs  bedroom with full comfy bed
living/dining room
dining /living room
full kitchen
private entrances to master suit
Half bathroom on second floor
laundry room
master suit  bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

zoudis1
Atlanta
“Perfect for my group”
Reviewed 30 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My group consisted of my friend, my husband, and I. We rented the entire house which has one bedroom with an en suite bath downstairs, one full bath off the kitchen on the first floor, and two bedrooms with a shared half bath upstairs. My husband and I took an upstairs bedroom and found it to be quite comfortable, with a nice firm-but-not-too-firm mattress. The mattress in the downstairs bedroom turned out to be too soft for my friend's liking so she moved upstairs the second night and enjoyed the firmer mattress. The TV, wifi, AC, and other "necessities" were all more than sufficient, especially considering the impressive age of the house! The location was perfect for strolling through the small town of Washington, Virginia and for driving to Shenandoah and other tourist attractions. And the owners are responsive and helpful.

6 Oct 2018
Excellent guest , thank you for your great review . Welcome back anytime !
scarlett0...
Alexandria, Virginia
“Very comfortable and relaxing...my stay was too short!”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My reservation was cut short due to an emergency so I did not get to enjoy the many amenities that the house offered such as enjoying a glass of hot tea while relaxing and watching my favorite evening shows on their elaborate TV, which has every channel on the universe, or not being able to sleep late in their very soft comfortable bed.

I will make sure that my next visit will be longer.

6 Oct 2018
We really appreciate your review , welcome back anytime in future!
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

29 Oct 2017
Thank you for your great review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay just around the corner. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best, Oxana and Jeff.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing