“Just OK”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Ranked #1 of 53 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had heard friends talk up Duck Donuts to us and were excited to find out there was a location in Virginia Beach. We were disappointed, they were greasy and after the first few bites, just generally not great.

We are hoping it was maybe just this location or a fluke - we'll give them another shot when we're in the Outer Banks this summer.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Diabetic's nightmare! Impossible to resist hot and yummy donuts...lots of one of kind flavors...so glad a friend told me about this place

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Our first visit. The people working there were very helpful in explaining things. You order your icing and toppings, and then can watch it being made fresh. It comes out warm to you. The donuts were quite good. My daughter ordered a pre-designed donut, which came out wrong, but I did not realize it when the staff showed us our donuts, so that is partially on us.
I look forward to trying their sundaes some day.

The only problem I had was you can't eat them there. They have no seating or counter to eat at. Since it had rained, the benches on nearby sidewalk were not usable, so we had to take the donuts for a walk - back to our hotel. If they had had seating, I would give it 5 stars.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in and got a dozen assorted donuts and believe me when I say there are no better donuts anywhere! They come out warm and tast amazing with a nearly endless amount of flavor combinations to choose from.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Stopped in for a donut and coffee early in the morning. Donuts from here don't get fresher than this...they make them to order. I had chocolate glazed with peanuts, coconut, marshmallow drizzle, and a coffee. Took it to go and ate it on a bench while watching the ocean waves. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice place, reasonable prices.