“Worth the wait”

Ranked #9 of 1 591 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lager Heads is sure to be the new locals' favorite - probably because it's staying local, featuring the best Virginia beer, wine and cheese. Known for our hand made burgers, signature steaks, fresh seafood and live summer entertainment, Lager Head's is the place to be this summer.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I waited 45 minutes for this restaurant which was conveniently in our hotel. It was definitely worth the wait since we had an amazing waiter, Tyler, who had a great sense of humor and made good suggestions. We’ve been here before and will definitely come again. I would probably say this is my favorite restaurant in Virginia Beach.

Olivia H, Operations Manager at Lager Heads, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Good afternoon aesimko24!

Thanks so much for the kind words about Tyler and our restaurant! See y'all soon! Cheers!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 127)

277 - 281 of 2 127 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Came here with my sister and mother and can honestly say this has been the best burger joint we have been to. We were served by Walker A and he is the most genuine guy. He actually seemed concerned with finding something we'd like. Service was fast. I will be telling all my friends to come here. Best damn service I've ever had.

1  Thank zdomo
Olivia H, Operations Manager at Lager Heads, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hey zdomo!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We take pride in our burgers, so it is especially flattering for you to name us the best! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were staying at the Hilton Garden Inn so we met some friends for drinks and appetizers at Lager Heads one evening. The drinks and service was great, the food was good too. It was nice to be able to wander right out to the boardwalk afterwards.

Thank you Taylor5717! I will share with the team your kind words on your experience! See you soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had just checked into the Hilton and decided to grab some food downstairs. We were seated outside and our server Walker Atkinson took amazing care of us. He was very attentive. We started off with a flight and the soft pretzels with beer cheese. Paired together they were delicious! Dinner at Lagerheads was a great way to start off our vacation.

Good afternoon stellarosey!

We're so glad we were able to kick off your vacation right! Thank you for mentioning our beer flights, yummy pretzels, and your awesome service from Walker! See ya'll soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I came to Virginia Beach to eat blue crabs. However, we love hamburgers. Lager Heads was right down the beach from our hotel so we had to go. They have the most outstanding pickle fries I have ever eaten and the burgers were great. We enjoyed it so much, we went back the last night of our trip.

Hi JoshuaNYLI!

We're very glad to hear you had a chance to dine with us not only once, but twice! Thank you for your kind words, and we will see ya'll soon!