“Finger-licking good!”
Review of Anchor Allie's

Anchor Allie's
Ranked #67 of 1 570 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a family lunch at Anchor Allie's, Wife had the FC Fish tacos, my daughter had the Frogman Burrito and my son and I had the Bomber burgers. We made it just in time and enjoyed the delicious lunch. We like to stop by once in a while, especially in the summertime when my wife and kids are off from school.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Great service nice menu, many choices. Breakfast all day. Veteran owned- please support! Will be back again

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I went to Anchor Allie's while visiting my Son and Daughter in law and grandson. We had Saturday morning brunch there and it was awesome. The food is really really good. The service was great, and the people are really nice. The menu is very unique and 'local'. I had the eggs benedict with crab meat on it. Do yourself a favor and try that dish, it was really good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Such an adorable local gem!
I've never has anything that wasn't delicious! The staff is always wonderful and attentive...and always dressed in red, white, and blue! The patriotic nod is wonderful!! It's a local treasure for sure! It's a great spot for individuals, couples, families, or business! Relaxed atmosphere and amazing drinks and food!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The waitstaff ladies wore 40’s style makeup and outfits. The small dining room had several small groups of small military men in uniform.

Ingredients looked fresh and presentation was excellent. I had lunch salad full of berries. The breakfast menu looked great but I wanted lunch.

The food did not come out quickly but it was delicious.