Reviews (1 249)
1 249 results
See what travellers are saying:
38 - 43 of 1 249 reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I booked two nights thru Priceline based on the website and upon checkin, immediately regretted booking. It’s pretty obvious that Wyndham doesn’t care about their brand. I understand making a profit...don’t update, don’t clean, don’t put any more money than you have to in order to keep the place running. The rate was triple what it was worth. I’ll never stay at another Wyndham property based on my experience. Place was out dated and run down. Shame...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Travelodge1909, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Let me thank you for taking the time to address this matter to our hotel as every comment, good or bad is important. As hospitality professionals, we try our best to resolve concerns and offer the best service possible. Having said, that I would like to extend a sincere apology for your stay and the events described in your review. All of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and deodorized between guests but in this case, it would appear that we may not have achieved success. If you would like to call the hotel and speak to me directly I would like to further learn from your experience and invite you to visit us later this season and offer us a chance to redeem ourselves in your mind.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stay some place else, this place is terrible. The only good things about it is the front desk staff is nice and tvs are decent and it has hot water, other than that the room was dirty, bathroom is too small to even use the toilet, all furnishings and cabinets are way past thier life expectancy, only has one slow small elevator which you will be wasting half your vacation waiting for.
Also there is a night club across the street that blasts music well into the night which, when the a/c shuts off, sounds like an open window to the noise and stupidity on the street.
If your going to party then I guess it would be fine.. but if your going for a relaxing family vacation I would suggest staying below 14th Street or above 26th street. This hotel is located in the loudest and most ghetto section of VB.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Where to begin.. The room was dirty and smelled, the ac in the bedroom blew warm our entire stay, even after “maintenance” serviced it, the toilet was broken, there were leftover lime wedges in the kitchen sink from the last guest’s alcohol? The bathroom was so tiny you have to stand in the tub to close the door, the cabinets in the kitchenette were falling off the wall, the pull out is in desperate need of replacement.. I could go on. We made the mistake of staying here 2 years in a row because we had a decent experience last time, but never again!! Christine at the front desk was wonderful, and the oceanfront location were the only pleasant parts of our stay here. You get what you pay for!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This place needs serious help in every way imaginable..we got to our room and we see this rusted up cook stove with broken burner's falling in with tin foil on them, the carpet was absolutely disgusting and nail heads sticking up in the setting room and kitchen. The bathrooms were super small and the walls were rotted at the base. Fly guts and the fly's were all over the walls. The linens stunk the AC in the bedroom wasn't cool and remote was missing all the drawers were broken and wouldn't open. Don't get your hopes up about the so called breakfast!! What a joke. I would literally sleep in my car before I stayed there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Nasty rooms would not allow my baby to crawl on the floor her knees and hands were black, 1 elevator that barely worked, TV remotes did not work, could not hear fire alarm from room, over all would not recommend only good thing is that it was ocean front

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family