“You will fall in love with this condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Zamyr N
“You will fall in love with this condo”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My family and I decided to go away for memorial day weekend FOR A CHANGE. It was a large group of us and we wanted to rent a beach home instead of a hotel. Lord knows we are so glad that we did it saved us lots of money on eating out since we had full access to a larger beautiful kitchen. Jean's condo is very family oriented.IT was a perfect spot when finding online but even more perfect in person I must say. MY family and I was amazed when we walked in. Jean I truly thank you for opening your home to my family and I we did our best to keep it as perfect if not more clean as you had given it to us. This is a weekend we will never forget. I will definitely be renting from you again in the near future!

23 Oct 2018
Thank you for your beautiful review of my home. I would love for you to come and stay again.
Peter B
Dundee
“SUPER, CLEAN, QUITE, CLEAN”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

If looking for a real nice quite clean condo this is it! Plenty of space (we had four) to relax in with all you need. I suggest rent your linens from local service. We took our own and would have been well worth the price to rent local. Because my wife and I are use to a King bed I wish the master bed room had a King in stead of queen but this is the only negative thing I would have to say. The condo has plenty of space and rooms so if you really need space in bed, then do like I did and go to one of the guest rooms. Bathrooms are real big, and the master bath has a hot tub. The whole complex is well taken care of and real clean. The grills outside to cook on are nice addition as well. Condo is 1 min walk across the street from beach. The beach was very clean as well. If your looking for all the people and noise of Virginia beach then this is not for you. Jean was great to deal with and answers any questions at all times of the day. The local people who live at the condo on a regular basis spoke nothing but the best of her. The regular people were also very receptive and nice! had several good conversations with them. Didn't see one bug in condo and only a few spider webs outside but no spiders. I was really impressed with how clean this pace is. For food across the street at the market is a local restaurant that has good pizza and other food (we ate there twice). I also say drive over to Blue Pete for food as well, it's real good but little on the high price side. Other days we ate in at condo and also drove up to some of the local stores. The week went way too fast and we hope to return soon some day. The only other thing I would say is respect how nice the condo is and clean up after yourself. Jean has a vacuum and broom to sweep up any sand from beach etc. A dust buster would be nice for those quick clean ups. Jean takes real pride in this condo and I felt it's the right thing to do! Thanks Jean for opening your home to use.
P.S. If you find a pair of prescription glasses black in color on the beach or in the water they are mine.

23 Oct 2018
Thanks for your great review with my condo. I do take pride in it you are correct. So glad I was able to find those glasses and return them to you. I know prescription glasses can be very pricey. I certainly do hope to have a king size bed this year and I hope you will return sooner than later. Thanks again
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach
Liked least: The fact that the linens were not included
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Oct 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review of my condo and the complex that it is in. Sandbridge beach is something special and I’m glad you got to enjoy it. I hope that you will come back again soon. Thank you again
Svenmaste...
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Great location. Clean and spacious.”
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We just spent a week in Sandbridge and couldn't have been more pleased with the area and the condominium. The weather was fantastic and the beach was clean & well kept.
The condominium was very nice, clean & spacious. We hope to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious and well kept.
Liked least: Slow elevators
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Oct 2018
Thank you so much for a wonderful review of my condo and Sandbridge as a whole. I do think it’s a special place and I hope you will return sooner than later. Thanks again.
sisu0507
Valley Stream, New York
“Wonderful family vacation”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My family met up here from different parts of the United States after my mom's stage four cancer diagnosis. This vacation had a bit more riding on it than others in the past. And boy, did this condo and sandbridge beach deliver! We loved having a pool right out the door for my little ones (1,3). The condo was roomy but much better than us staying in multiple hotel rooms and not having the common areas.
We cooked dinner every night but one. The fully stocked kitchen was great as was having a washer and dryer. There was a pull out bed, a pack n play and a space saver high chair. Also, there's a storage place in the parking garage with bikes, beach toys, chairs and umbrellas.

When I read the reviews that said you had to cross the street to get tongue beach I pictured something much bigger. The road you cross is small and not busy (at least the first week of June).

We had an issues the the keys and jean handled the issue right away.

The only negative was that a gym was listed on trip advisor amenities and there is a gym on site, but we were told we weren't allowed to use it due to previous guests damaging property.

Overall this was a great place and I would recommend to anyone, especially families.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing