“Family Vacation”

Capt. Jack's Pirate Ship Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Virginia Beach Pirate Ship Tours Aaargghh! Ahoy there, me hearties! Jump aboard the Lost Pearl and we’ll set sail for adventures on the high seas in search of treasure! I only want the bravest pirates on board my Spanish galleon ship - because I’m expecting some trouble from that scallywag Blackbeard - but if you think you’ve got what it takes to handle a water cannon, then you’re welcome to join my gang! The truth is: I need your help, mateys! Blackbeard has stolen my treasure and I need a strong, fighting crew of pirates to help me get it back!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Absolutely loved it! The crew was so awesome, very engaging and fun! I'm bummed the waters were too rough to make it out in the ocean but we still had a blast. Highly recommend!! They even have a bar for the adults. Aaargh matey!!

All reviews
"family vacation"
"treasure"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful pirates, very awesome crew and show. Definitely worth it to take this cruise. I know I will be doing it again next time I visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

If you have been to VA Beach and have not taken your kids on this pirate adventure, go back and kick yourself for missing it the first time. The show, the water cannons, and the interactive games and songs made the highlight of our annual beach trip for a third time. This year, was extra special. In the age of ASD awareness and catering to special needs children, any adventure where staff members are cognizant enough to pick up on cues and act quickly to make sure EVERY kid has a great time should be highly regarded. My asperger's kid hates loud noises but loves water guns. Anticipation was building for his time with the water guns, but anxiety was building for the loading and firing of the cannon. Without any prior knowledge of any conditions, the staff saw my kid shyly holding his ears, gave him reassurance that it wasn't a real cannon, then pulled him out of earshot when the cannon noise was made. They knew what to do. We didn't have stop the show or ruin it for anybody else. They just took care of everything. You don't get that kind of notice everywhere. The ride is entertaining for ALL children and parents. The staff is well tenured and incredibly considerate. Your child will be included and you will be entertained.

1  Thank whitby279
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was our second "pirate cruise". We did another in Pittsburgh on a river, but this was a far better experience and much more engaging for the kids. My children absolutely loved it! The staff are great with the kids, and all the kids come to the main deck to be involved for almost 75% of the cruise activities. They sing songs, dance, play games, and load cannonballs, of course. The staff tell some cheesy jokes for the adults to laugh at and seem to have a good time working there (unlike some places where you can see how miserable the workers are).

Your kids will love using the water cannons to take out Blackbeard and help recover the missing treasure! Everything sold on the ship was reasonably priced ($6 for plastic swords, $1 eye patches, $3 bandanas, $1 water bottles, etc). My one complaint is that it was a little expensive for the cruise itself, but in the end I guess it was worth it!