The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$304
US$276
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$320
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$247
EconoLodge
Book now, pay at stay
US$238
US$206
GardenInn.com
The Oceanfront Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$235
  • Pool
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$452
  • Pool
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$268
Sheraton.com
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskthe penthouseliving room and bedroombreakfast roomliving areaevery morningbreakfast barspecial thanksa great stayfamily vacationfire pitocean viewbed was comfortablebreakfast staffhot breakfastyogurtnice place to stay
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The room overall was decent and there have been obvious renovations but we went to look for something under the couch and once we moved the sofa there was plenty of trash from previous guests. I understand these places may be pressed for time because there are so many rooms to clean but management should do something about this. And the sofa itself was somewhat dingy. But the beds were comfortable and clean. Trash found under these areas as well! If the rooms were vacuumed better I'd give another ⭐!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
christina g, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Rodney,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us.

Christina Gale

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We really wanted to love this hotel. The reviews were sooo good on Trip Advisor! Virginia Beach and its boardwalk are real gems. There were positives:
Beautiful ocean views.
Housekeeping was the standout. Our room was VERY clean.
Plenty of room for our family of 5 ( 2 adults+ 3 kids) We chose the King+ 2double beds option for a room. Great big living/dining table in between for playing games & watching TV

Now the not-so-great::
The front desk employees were lacking. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t cooperate our first 2 days and we were looking for indoor activities to do w our kids. Could only think of aquarium as an idea ( which we already did). And nothing else. The WiFi was spotty so she googled indoor activities for me and kept suggesting OTB?? Asked if they had board games- nope. Asked if she could recommend a pizza place- said she hated pizza.

Next day, there was an alarm in mechanical closet outside our room. Told desk staff in AM. Told again in evening. Told again following day- no resolve

Our first day’s breakfast was simply bad. Dirty tables, no eggs, chewy/undercooked bacon. I thought the young man that was there was a guest. Old sweatshirt w holes in back, no gloves on.. someone else knew to ask him for more cups so realized he was an employee. Next day, at least tables were clean, though oddly there was no bread to toast. Like none- bread, bagels, English muffins. Need to mention our last day was wonderful. Attendant’s name was Tracey, I believe. Dining area was sparkling clean food was hot & stocked.

The weather finally warmed up so we extend our stay a 4th night so the kids could have a beach day. The hotel was 1/2 filled at best. Never once did my husband or I ever receive a ‘thanks for staying w us!’ Or ‘Are you having fun-Is there anything we can do for you?’ Overall Customer service was a real letdown. I do not think we would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear ChicagoBurbMaMa,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us.

Christina Gale

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had a great stay for two nights and was very pleased to have picked this place. The staff was very friendly and even called my room shortly after check-in to make sure everything was satisfactory. The room (king suite) was spacious and offered a great view of the ocean/beach. The bed was surprisingly super comfy as I'm used to sleeping on a Tempur-Pedic at home. The bathroom was equipped with a big, wide rainfall type shower head that made showering feel luxurious and the water had no trouble getting hot. The breakfast buffet was good and offered a variety of selections. I did have a bit of trouble with the internet/wifi as I kept having to log back in on my devices but when I was connected, I had no issues so it was just a minor annoyance. Sometimes the stairwells smelled of cigarette smoke but that was the only place I could detect it. My only real disappointment is that the weather was rainy and chilly the two days I visited so I was unable to enjoy the beach. I would definitely stay here again, though!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
christina g, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi D D,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback from your stay with us. The team will be so happy to hear your feedback and we hope you come back again soon to see us.

Chrisitna

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Pleasant and relaxing stay with a great view of the Atlantic Ocean. Located close to all area attractions and easy access to I-264 and the Convention Center. All rooms face the ocean. Roomy and comfortable with plenty of seating. The balcony was very nice to enjoy the sunrise and a nice place to relax at the end of the day. Breakfast was outstanding with lots of variety with plenty of seating. Workout room faces the ocean so you can enjoy a run on a treadmill while watching the waves roll in. Outdoor pool was closed but it has plenty of privacy from onlookers. Staff was wonderful. Easy check in and check out. Plenty of parking in the parking garage

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jamesQ270QR
christina g, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi jamesQ270QR,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how pleasant and relaxing your stay was with us. I will make sure to share your feedback with the team and I hope you come back again soon to see us.

Christina

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Only stayed one night, all the staff was GREAT! We are Choice Members this was the best breakfast we have ever had at the many Choice Hotels we have stayed at. Parking was convent as we have a some joints that do not work so well.

Room Tip: The room was good, but I did not like the bath room layout. We were on the 11th floor and the view was great.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
christina g, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi dt8699,

It is so amazing to hear that you found our breakfast to be the best EVER!! Tracey works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a great start to their day and I will make sure to she hears your feedback along with the entire team. We hope you come back again soon to see us.

Christina