“Delicious”
Review of I Scream Ice Cream

I Scream Ice Cream
Ranked #402 of 1 570 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place to get some great ice cream. Nice clean with great customer service. The leda was very sweet too

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

so many choices, there is definitely something you would like. Leda was great help. She is very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It is a really great ice cream place, there are many different kind of ice cream, and also stuffs are so friedly. The girl who named Lena is awesome. Thanks for great services.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

They have so many kind of ice creams. Strawberry was the best one. They let you to taste any of them before you get it.must stop by there. And employee was so kind. Thanks Leda...

Reviewed 29 May 2018

It was ok...not the best..not the worst. Staff was friendly, selection was good, just not the best tasting product I've had

Michael M, Owner at I Scream Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your review and comments. We take pride in our customer service and hope to make a nice experience for all of our customers. We do carry 40 Flavors of Hersheys brand ice cream and we keep a good mix of premium(12-14% butterfat content) and super premium(14-16% butterfat content). Hopefully, if there is another visit, your next scoop will be amazing!

Thank you for your visit and hope your next experience will be more flavorful! We really appreciate your patronage.

P.s. If you ask the staff their favorites the will point you in a good direction or tell them flavors you enjoy and they will hopefully steer you to anamazing flavor.