Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$160
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$160
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$277
BestWestern.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$251
US$217
GardenInn.com
US$315
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$400
  • Pool
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$247
EconoLodge
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$288
Orbitz.com
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
Priceline
Reviews (3 153)
3 154 results
All reviewsoceanfront roomboardwalk areathe north endvirginia beach oceanfrontboard walkoutdoor pooldolphinsbalconies
33 - 38 of 3 154 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I checked in both beds were sandy as was the bathtub .took 2 hours to get the sheets changed.sand remained in the tub.floors were not vacuumed .had to ask for soap
Very dissapointing. Although they indicated shuttle service to the oceanfront it didn't start until Tuesday and was sporadic at best.shuttle driver also ran the "gift" shop so those hours were inconsistent. Most staff was friendly but manager seemed new. Parking was challenging. Restaurant service left a great deal to be desired. It took 15 minutes to get change for my check. Would not recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Melissa C
WyndhamVBManagement, General Manager at Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It is truly disappointing to see that your recent visit to our oceanfront location was not what you expected. That is not typical of the level of service we provide, and we are truly sorry to have disappointed you. Guest satisfaction is important to us and we will use your feedback as a tool to improve our service in the future. Aside from what occurred during your visit we do hope you enjoyed spending time at the oceanfront and while in the Virginia Beach area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was feeling distraught and hopeless. Thinking my 89 yr old mother's vacation was ruined. But a Wyndham staff member named Street stopped and asked if  I was ok, if I needed some assistance.  Although he worked in housekeeping he assisted me with my luggage. I began to tell him how one thing after another had gone wrong with this vacation. Street lead me back to the front desk mgr. Street spoke to him, then he called me up speak to the fdm. What a difference the opposite side of the hall makes.
At that moment Street and the fdm turned what started out as a very disappointing stay into a very pleasant and pleasing vacation. Street went above and beyond to see that a customer was not just satisfied but also happy. Throughout our stay whenever Street saw us he would smile and inquire of our stay.
I very much appreciate his thoughtfulness, kindness and professionalism.  Because of Street,  Wyndham Va. Beach OF will see us again. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are delighted to see that Street was instrumental in helping you and your mother have the very best vacation possible. Our staff is genuinely helpful when it comes to providing superior service and warm hospitality. We hope you both had a wonderful time relaxing at our oceanfront hotel and have many happy memories to look back upon. Hopefully you were both comfortable in your room and had a fantastic time while in the Virginia Beach area. Thanks for sharing your experience with others and we hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a Whyndham owner, this place needs to be reported to the board of Health ! for starters was never informed of any of the Amenities offered didn't even know there was a fridge in the room until the day we left.
as for the room turned on the AC found it wasn't blowing air so my husband took out the filters that were filled with months of dirt. toilet seat was lose.
later that evening we wanted to use the Jacuzzi looked around on how to turn it on could find it so my husband asked the front desk we were told the jets don't work it's just like a hot bath , Nasty not going in that very dark in the indoor poor area but could tell that the pool needed cleaning. the outside pool had 2 ducks swimming in it.
we had heard from another guest that they couldn't use the AC in their room because once it was turned on they would cough & sneeze.
Saturday we took the shuttle to 31st were told it leaves every hour on the hour & arrives about 7:10 maybe 7:05 but leaves by 7:15 we arrived @ 7:02 to take it back to the Hotel as did several other people 2 there way before us, by 7:28pm I called was told he would look into it & call me back & did said he was on his way, another person called me back & tried to tell me the driver was stuck in traffic @ 35st i asked how that could be as i could see the cars moving along with no problem she then changed the streets he was stuck at. I asked the driver what happened because he arrived from a different direction he said he was stuck in traffic but was hesitant then said they had him doing luggage at the hotel delaying him leaving @ 7pm like he was supposed to, so he was instructed to lie to the customer & Ocean Front NO BEACH Towels

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WyndhamVBManagement, General Manager at Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are truly sorry to see that your visit here at the oceanfront was a disappointment. Your feedback is valued and we appreciate you talking to our staff during your visit. While we cannot change what occurred during your stay, we do apologize for any inconvenience and hope that the compensation we provided you was appreciated. We also hope you enjoyed our oceanfront location and had fun in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I deal with hundreds of hotels making reservation for our administrators and teachers for various conferences nationwide. This hotel by far is the worst to make reservations over the phone. I was on the phone for over an hour just trying to get my reservations emailed to me. I had a group of 12 attending and I couldn't pull any of them online. My patience was truly put to the test. This girl had no idea what she was doing...she kept telling me the call was being recorded and I was like I'm glad it is! After repeating the guest's names and spelling them, she finally was able to emailed them to me (with some names being misspelled) but at this point I didn't care if Deborah was spelled Debroah... (Keep in mind that my review is only for the reservation portion, not the hotel room, service, grounds, etc.)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Your helpful feedback is appreciated as we value our customer service and making sure our guests receive an easy reservation and check-in process from start to finish. We will review your comments to ensure positive, efficient transactions take place in the future. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We do hope during your visit that you and your group enjoyed our event space, peaceful oceanfront location and amenities on site like free Wi-Fi and dining from the Surf Club Ocean Grille.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Room was overpriced - over $500 for two nights. We were in the smaller section, which may have been an older section. General maintenance of some minor things, like the toilet being firmly attached to the wall, would have made the stay a little more pleasant. the oceanfront view was gorgeous, but we were afraid to lean on the rails because the sides were not attached to the building.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We truly appreciate your patronage and that you included us in your Virginia Beach vacation plans, so you could enjoy our amazing ocean views and easy beach access just steps from our back doors. It is our hope you will keep us in mind when planning your next trip to Virginia Beach and plan to use our heated indoor/outdoor pool area and other amenities like free Wi-Fi and room service. Thanks!