All reviewsfull kitchenapartment complexbasketball courttwo storyconference tableseparate buildingsliving areametro stationwithin walking distancefirst flooryogurthome away from homespring hilllocation is excellentbreakfast was includedfront desk managereasy access
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

This place was awesome. Professional helpful staff. Very clean. Large room. Close to the rail system. There was nice restaurants and a Walmart within blocks. Breakfast was nice with several options. Felt like an upscale hotel, we just loved our stay there. Only complaint was hot tub not hot enough.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Nasur A, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review. I am so happy that you had a great time at my hotel. I am so sorry regarding the hot tub not being hot. I am happy to say that I had the pool management company take care of the spa issue and the hot tub is functioning correctly.

Please do come back and visit us when your travel plans brings you back to Tyson's.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My wife and I live in Arizona. We pulled a trailer with a jeep on it out to va. for our daughter and planned on staying 4 days, also the hotel is pet friendly.
As it turned out I had a brain bleed that hit me like a hammer. I started coming out of it about 3 weeks later.
The hotel and staff took great care of us, even giving us a significant break on the rates

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ptlocal

Hi ptlocal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. I am once again sorry that unforeseen circumstances occurred during your visit at my hotel, however, I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all your needs.

Should you come back to Tyson's, we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I spend a week out of the month every month in Tysons Corner Area. I have started staying in the Residence Inn past couple of months. Staff and Management have been great. They have met all my expectations and more.

Now as I fly inn, everything I needed are in the refrigerator, i have a personalized note and the room is exactly how I wanted. Management goes out of their way to make this place feel like home for me.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Selim N

Hi Selim N,

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review. I am so happy that you had a great time at my hotel. I am very happy to read that my staff exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

+ nice, cozy rooms. Made me feel home. Value for money. Location is good. It depends upon your activities though.

- charged twice for my stay. Called them and the person could not able to understand what the problem. Waited to speak to his manager. Ultimately magaer agreed and reversed the money back to my card. It's been 4 days. Haven't received money yet.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robot0123
Nasur A, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear robot0123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry that you had challenges regarding billing. As this was an inconvenience overall, I am happy to hear the money was reversed. Some banks take longer then usual to show the actual credit back to your account. Please allow several more days for the actual refund to show.

Thank you once again and have a great rest of your day!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I booked a two bedroom, extended stay reservation from 4.24.16 - 5.08.16 and cannot thank the staff enough for all their help specifically the Director of Sales, JJ Abuelhawa. JJ did an extraordinary job from beginning to the end. My family and friend that stayed on site appreciated greatly her continual and steady hospitality that was extended to us, even down to the room selection.

Many thanks again to the Residence Inn Tyson's Corner and JJ for making our experience a relaxing and pleasant one!

Room Tip: This is a garden style property with exterior room access- great for privacy
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hi samirsalman77,

I can't thank you enough for the 5 star review. I truly appreciate your time to share your feedback with future guests. As I have mentioned in my other response to a previous guest, I am proud to have JJ and the entire staff on my team. Without their hard work, dedication and commitment to take care of our guests, my hotel would fail overall. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and I wish you a great rest of your day!