“Weekend brunch”

Founding Farmers- Tysons
Reserve with OpenTable
Founding Farmers- Tysons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Founding Farmers Tysons is a farmer owned restaurant that offers fresh food and drink with an emphasis and focus on cooking from scratch with ingredients sourced from near and far, from sources we trust, in a modern farmhouse setting. The bar is not to be missed, offering delicious scratch sodas, craft cocktails, and an all Virginia draught beer list; we'll have just the thing to quench your thirst. Approximately 30% of the menu includes items inspired by the culinary traditions of Virginia in a modern way. Weekend brunch at Founding Farmers Tysons is BUFFET style, with a wide array of breakfast, lunch, salad, entree, and dessert options.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Usually I go to D.C. location of FF, but didn't want to drive into city, so I went to Tysons one on Saturday morning. They serve brunchfor $32, which is a lot even for Tysons standards. I got there at 9:15am and was able to get a seat without reservation, but it did get full quickly. Food doesn't taste any good, eggs Benedict was cold and I had to wait for it for l15 minutes. Meats were over cooked even sauce didn't help with taste. Never again I will go here for brunch.

Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Founding Farmers- Tysons, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi There Ilya,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback. It is our goal to knock your socks off with every dish, and I’m so sorry that we failed to do so. We read each review and use them to make improvements. We want to make changes so that everything you try ‘wows’ you! Unoriginal and uninspired is not how we want to be described and I am so sorry you felt that way. We don't want to feel like a chain restaurant, we want to feel like a home! I would love to hear more details about your recent trip, so that we can use your experience as a learning experience and also make it up to you! I can be reached at Julie@farmersrestaurantgroup.com

I hope that you give us another chance in the future! I know we have the ability to provide you with delicious, perfectly prepared food and I hope we get a chance to prove it to you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant is crowded for a reason...a good reason. Due to a traffic accident, we arrived late as apparently did everyone else. The wait time was about 45 minutes, so we waited our time at the bar and chatted. The staff was amazing. The waiters and waitresses were amazing. The knowledge of the menu, ingredients, preparation and general topics of conversation were wonderful and refreshing. All the staff was engaging and friendly. I wish other restaurants had this quality of staffing! Can't wait to go back to this area just for this restaurant. (I had the beef tartare and the campfire trout - it was sooooo worth the wait!)

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback. I am thrilled to read about your recent experience at Founding Farmers in Tysons! We want you to count on us to deliver a wide variety of options of fresh, flavorful food every time you eat with us and based on your review, it sounds like we have accomplished our goal.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So good... actually great! Ate there two nights in a row. Louis was a fantastic waiter!! Kettle corn and corn bread is Amazing... and the doughnuts... omgoodness!!! Carrot Cake was best ever had. The atmosphere is top notch... so unique. Mac and cheese is best in this world... everything is FRESH... not boxes or trucked in!!! Country Fried steak dinner is a must try.. ya get the donut with it people!!! Wish I lived close... would devour this place frequently!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nível environment, nice service. I ordered the spicy chicken... It is too much for me hahaha it was tasty, but I could not reach half of it... The donut is crazy! It is an extravagant mix for a Brazilian. The ice-cream is just delicious!!!!! Omg!!!!! I went for the strawberry one... Amazing! The drinks are also fantastic!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have eaten here several times and always had very good meals. Our friends introduced us to Founding Farmers two years ago and we have enjoyed it several times since. Deserts were spectacular.