All reviews shake shack tysons corner center self parking rooms are modern room service shopping mall silver line beautiful hotel location is great metro stop easy access hotel restaurant huge mall water pressure tyson corner i highly recommend this hotel wonderful stay
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

So I have stayed in the nicer hotels of Tyson’s on a somewhat regular basis for the last several years. My go to has always been the Ritz Carlton, but I thought this time I would change it up a bit for an extended stay. While I love the look of the Hyatt so much more and am a huge fan of being right above Barrel and Bushel and the Galleria, in the end I will be returning to the Ritz. While the bed is good, it is not Ritz good. While the service is fine, it isn’t Ritz service. While the toiletries and amenities do the job, you aren’t just paying to do the job. The thing that bugged me the most is they give you this menu type thing in the room which includes the things you can request like extra cotton balls and hairspray. I admittedly forgot some things and called to get them delivered. By the end of my stay I was batting 50/50 with actually getting what I asked for and told would receive. Not great, where at the Ritz I have never even needed to think about having my cotton ball supply replenished, it just happened . Again, you will have a phenomenal experience at the Hyatt, get a new modern look, and a great location, but if you are picking between the two and price is similar, which it normally is, I know where I will be staying.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Annual trip to this area for a family visit, and the last 2 years I have stayed at the Hyatt primarily because it is attached to the Tyson Corner mall so makes meals easy and exercise while shopping even easier. The front desk is very attentive, and I love the European feel to the rooms. Both stays were quiet even though the hotel is busy, so this definitely will be where I will head this time next year.

Room tip: Rooms on higher floors will have better views (I had a good view from the 11th floor).
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sara S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Melissa r,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your loyalty and we hope you enjoy the hotel and Tyson Corner Center this holiday season. We are very fortunate to be part of such a bustling community that connects easily to metro and the surround area.

Sara S.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over night before an evening flight out of Dulles. The hotel is nice - we had a king corner suite on the 9th floor and the room was nice - spacious, good size bathroom, big comfy bed. Staff were all nice, it seems really well kept - very clean and well designed.

The hotel is attached to the mall, which was great for a bit of shopping and dinner / lunch while we were there. And especially good as we didn’t have a car and it was pouring with rain... hotel recommended!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mo1983,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner. It is great to see you enjoyed your stay and was able to take advantage of our location and direct access to the mall. We hope to host you again soon.

Sara S.
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Stayed here for three nights. Picked this hotel mainly due to the fact it had a pool (I swim daily if possible) and for it's location. Booked 3 "concierge level" rooms. First it took nearly 30 minutes to check in. Second, the pool, which on their website says it is open 7am to 10 pm, in actuality, it is only open a few hours a day, when they have a "lifeguard." No hours are posted anywhere that I could see. Then, the "concierge room" with breakfast, snacks and drinks, is closed Friday afternoon through Sunday night--even though we had paid for that level. First call to the front desk about this resulted in a reply of "well I guess you need to go back to whomever booked this room for you." Right. Asked for manager, who gave us at least a free breakfast. Did not address the other amenities that we paid for but did not get. One positive thing I can say is the restaurant manager went out of her way to help us with our celiac daughter (gluten-free). She was extremely helpful. But, this experience overall really turned me off from staying at a Hyatt again; which I thought was supposed to be a higher level hotel. Was glad to check out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Sara S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. This is certainly not the standard we have set for our property and we will take all of your comments into careful consideration to improve our service in the future. Please follow up with IADRT-Guest.Experience.Manager@hyatt.com, so we can try to make it right!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

This is a terrific spot if you are a fan of Tysons Corner Center or of Hyatt or both. The hotel leads right into the major shopping mall which is a terrific shopping spot. The hotel offers a very good restaurants, lovely common areas, great service and a lovely facility. I enjoyed the views, but I am always a fan of good views from my room.

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Fiamma11,

Thank you for your review and feed back. We are glad to see you enjoyed our hotel and convenient location, with our direct connection to Tysons Corner Center. We hope to host you again soon.

Sara