“Good Place.”

LEVANT | Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #66 of 100 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place is nice, and good food. The singers is good. Omar, one of the staff members, always goes beyond great to provide not only the customer serivce, but the best hospitality. I recommend it.

Suggestion: It would be amazing if you take one of the couches in the middle so it would be nice little space for Saturday Night.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to the restaurant. The music was gorgeous. We like the songs, choobi, and debka.
Kind of expensive but not too much.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have been to Levant twice because of the hookah primarily and not for the food. The hookah was average compared to the many other hookah places in the NOVA area. The food is also average compared to other Middle Eastern restaurants. I ordered the "Iraqi Kabob", but it was very bland (tasted like hamburger) and was nothing like the original to be had in Iraq/Jordan, this was a big disappointment. Other than being forced to buy the water, my biggest gripe is the outrageous prices that are charged relative to the type of restaurant it is. Every time we went, the bill came to over 130 dollars (we were 4 people) and did not order anything except entrees and a shared hookah (no drinks). I would understand if this was an exceptional and classy downtown restaurant, but it isn't. The entrees (the portions are not impressive at all) average at $18, which is much more than all other Middle Eastern/Persian restaurants in the area. However, I thought the service was good and the managers are really nice and accommodating. Might go again, but just for the hookah!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Worst treatment and unpleasant time I ever had. Arrogant manager and owner.

My friend and I went for dinner, ordered food, Hookah/Shisha and wine. My friend asked for a glass of tap water. We were denied tap water. We asked nicely to speak to the manager, the manager came very rude and stated this is the rules. Again, I asked for the owner to understand the rules or law. Owner, Mr. Abdallah came in a very rude, when I asked if it is by law or not he can deny tap water, he replied very rudely "it is my restaurant and put law aside, no one can force me to do anything".

I was very surprised with the attitude and rudeness. I replied that's fine, we will then walk away. More surprising, the owner rudely yet again stated "My manager could have satisfied that answer already". I could not argue more because it is not about the couple of the dollars for the bottle of water is worth all this. We decided to just leave the food and leave. Since I respect myself and I asked for the bill. We barely touched the food, I paid $135 and walked away.

It is amazing how an ego-centric owner and manager who have no discipline of what is customer service mean, still in business.

The place is not cheap, they prefer a group of his friends/people and that's why there is always signs of "reserved" on the tables. Top of this with a very rude owner.

I would not recommend this for anyone. Also, I would ask everyone who still goes there to stick to his right for "free tap water".

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

So we wanted to grab sheesha close to home and this place came to mind . We had never been there and going by the decent reviews , we decided to give it a try.

So the good - one of the nicer places for sheesha in VA- neat , clean and the sheesha itself was exactly to our liking . The sheesha lasted more than an hour and we still had more flavor left but we had to run . I would rate sheesha almost a 5.

The staff was extremely courteous and friendly , I would rate them 4/5

The not so good - limited snacks /food. We like to grab some food along with sheesha but the options were limited . The hummus we ordered was average .

In all if you are looking for just some sheesha experience , this is not bad at all. I would not rate it high on food.