All reviews large dog instant oatmeal sized fridge room was clean full kitchen general manager walking distance front desk person excellent customer service wonderful stay free breakfast stove carina business dc laundry mall
Reviewed 28 October 2018

I had a great experience staying here. Thanks to the staff for helping with everything we needed. It was quite lovely stay. Enjoyed every second of it. The hotel was clean and tidy, and I loved that it was so close to Tyson's and I loved that!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you for acknowledging our outstanding service at Extended Stay America. We are committed to providing an excellent stay for every guest, and it is wonderful knowing we met your expectations. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

This was the best place to come for a short weekend getaway. I loved the customer service, the staff went above and beyond to help with everything we needed. One of the staff Ms. Hodan was very kind, and helped us with everything, her customer service was excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful review of your visit to Extended Stay America. We are delighted that our associates made you feel so welcome. We are very proud of our team and their dedication to our guests, so we were thrilled to share your gracious compliments with them especially Hodan. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Not worth it even for the money. Where do I start - property is not being kept up. Gaping hole in the ceiling of the hall right outside my room, The hole was like the ceiling had fallen in. No shampoo or conditioner in bathroom - like really. Holes in walls in bedroom. Holes in screen in window.

Never again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Debroah, please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. Please note, towels along with any toiletries are always available at the front desk. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Best rate but for reason. No daily maid service. Had to request soap , etc for second day. Forget the carryout breakfast.....tiny muffin. Building in need of repair. But great rate........ If I can find a place for 40 dollars more I will go there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you for your stay with us and for providing your feedback.  We apologize our hotel and amenities were not to your expectations.  Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. Please know, our housekeeping is done on a weekly basis to respect the privacy of our guests, but we are happy to offer this service to you at a minimal fee.So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels.   Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Staying here was wondering. Loved the hospitality. I appreciate the help with everything. I know I will definitely be staying here again when I come back to Virginia. Thank you again! I will recommend to my co workers to stay here for business trips

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Nawal, thank you for your excellent review of Extended Stay America. It was a pleasure to read about the excellent service you received from our staff. This is what we strive to do every day, so thank you for acknowledging our efforts. We appreciate you recommending us to future guests and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

​Sincerely,