All reviews stove top front desk yogurt free breakfast make your own waffles full size fridge spent nights very nice place to stay queen bed outdoor pool the breakfast area shuttle driver fitness center easy access convenient location metro station business trip
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My second stay at this location and I had an above average experience.
Room was clean, bed ok comfortable, clean bathroom and the kitchen offers a full size fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
I didn't use it but there's a 24 hour fitness center and an outdoor pool (still covered).
The rate was very reasonable, especially for the area and the staff was friendly.
Free breakfast is average but fills the void.
I recommend this location for a no frills and affordable hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

EarmuffsMcGhee

Thank you for staying at our hotel and writing a review of your stay. We are glad that you came to visit and look forward to seeing you again next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Stayed in room 627. Very clean and quite, far away from elevators and window that opened. Good free breakfast. Parking in rear lot which if u stayed in rear rooms u can see your car.
Front desk man was very helpful with places to eat with directions and offered the free shuttle over to another mall if we wanted and he would be driving the shuttle form 4 to 8 pm. And call him for pickup when ready. Very good service.

Room Tip: Most king size bed rooms are near the elevator. Ask for quite room and they are most accommodating.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

John_outside

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and our FD agent you mentioned is a great asset to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times. The price is very good. The staff are very friendly and the room is a nice size that contains a kitchen, with small table/computer desk and sofa to watch tv. The hotel is close to the mall, restaurants and shopping centers. This hotel has become our go to place for an inexpensive weekend getaway.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Melaine805

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall. I am glad you had a great stay as we are convenient to the metro and Tysons Corner Mall. Next time you visit the area we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I loved my room, it was just cheerful and pretty. It had a small kitchen with full refrigerator, microwave and even a two burner cooktop stove. There are drawers for your clothes but the closet had an organizer that was so nice! I was able to hang my clothes for the week but on the little shelves I was able to put my scarves neatly on one shelf and shoes on the next two shelves! The one weird thing was the coffee. They provide a full size coffee maker but little tiny individual coffe packs. If you are staying an extended time or have several people in your room you could bring in your own coffe and make a full pot, great! But this small packet of coffee wasn't even strong enough for one cup of coffee. Not a big deal, they provide fresh hot coffee downstairs with real half and half creamer and other flavors. The breakfast was standard for hotel breakfast, eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit and muffins. Monday thru Wednesday they have a specialty night in the eating area where they had ice cream one night and I think one night was nachos? I can't remember I did not eat anything, but they also had bottles of beer and wine! So each night I had a beer to unwind and the crew that served the customers were so friendly and welcoming. Overall I liked my stay and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

MissHennessy

Thank you for visiting the Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, it was a pleasure having you stay with us. I am glad to see our staff and the room was enjoyable and look forward to your next trip to the Tysons Corner area.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Convenient hotel to Tyson's mall but it is not walkable distance to the DC metro station and the mall. They have a free shuttle to the mall, but I think the Courtyard and the Crown Plaza in Tyson's are better choices if you want to shop and travel on the metro. The breakfast was mediocre at best with powdered eggs and limited choices, definitely a disappointment compared to what you'd expect at a Residence Inn. Majority of residence inn's have outstanding breakfast, but I paid for outside breakfast during my 5 day stay, not good if I was on an extended stay there. Would not come back as the other member in my party was very unhappy and complained to me on the choice. I had a studio with a supposed queen bed, but it was a small as a twin bed. Not good treatment for a Marriott lifetime gold rewards member.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Erwin K
Michael G, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Erwin K

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I apologize for some of the issues you experienced as i already addressed the issue with the appropriate department. Feedback good or not so good is important to our success and i thank you for taking the time to do so.