See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The story starts like a dark rainy night which actually was LOL.
A new vintage camper owner I was terrified. Even leaving the lady who I bought the camper from I had such a death grip on the wheel I don’t know if I would make it to the campground. It’s only a 16 foot camper but it felt like I was hauling a continent behind my car. It was raining cats and dogs literally first time hooking up I camper to an electrical outlet which also terrified me thinking it was going to blow up or go up in flames the people at this campground were absolutely incredible especially when one of the breakers was blown and I had to replace it. The pouring rain at night. They both assured us that if there was anything we needed they would be there to help us. My best friend was with me she owns a camper as well she and her husband go all over the place I’m excited about this little camper and campgrounds like this thank you so much

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cocktails_at_Seven
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at SAFC because of a breakdown of our truck. Called and explained our situation...they found us a site and welcomed us! We ended up staying for almost two weeks while we waited for our truck to be repaired in a nearby town. The ladies in the office are the BEST!! They were kind, helpful and very accommodating!! The campground is great. They have a lake, numerous playgrounds, clean bathrooms/showers, game “shed”, pavilion. Weekends always they have something going on....car shows, craft fair, dj’s or bands on Saturday nights and so much more! (They even had an ice cream truck come through!!) This is a great campground for families. Oh! They also have cute cabins you can rent that are right on the lake!! We stayed here in our 34ft 5th wheel and we stayed in The Loop. We will definitely be back!!!! Thank you SAFC staff and owners!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

That have Sunday brunch. The food is delicious ,atmosphere is quaint and service is excellent.plenty of food choices at a great price. They have seafood buffet on friday night. My husband raves about the catfish says it's the best he's ever eaten. Worth a look. Beautiful setting. We really enjoyed our day.The lake was down for cleaning.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Nice, clean campground with level gravel sites. We stayed here in a 38th ft Class A motor home and towing a jeep. Owners have wonderful ideas for future and ongoing development. Although there is a very large seasonal base, they kept that area separate from the regular RV sites, which is good for both types. It is a bit of drive from highway but you will be pleased with the choice of this campground. The entire park was immaculate. There are 2 fenced dog runs for the fur families. If you are in the area, it is a very wise choice. Our choice of family owned campgrounds is a priority when possible, and this is a gem!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is a very nice camp ground. From the time we got to the gate to check inn. Till we left we had a good time. Who every checked us inn at the gate it was his birthday and they were give him a hard time. That started all the laughs. We stayed last weekend had all kinds of Crafts and a nice Car show going on. we had a blast the whole time we will be going back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family