All reviews great hotel pool and hot tub shuttle service complimentary breakfast the breakfast area the hotel is clean great room park and fly nice breakfast would stay here again business trip excellent stay business center dulles airport flight dc
Reviewed 16 August 2016

A wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles for a four day seminar that I attended. The staff was very cordial and friendly, the breakfast was very good, and overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Clean and comfortable room, great complimentary breakfast, very nice pool/hot tub/exercise room - everything needed for a great stay. We didn't interact much with the staff but they all seemed friendly and professional.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Our family of four (two adults, 2 young children) stayed here for one night, and there were a lot of good things about it. The hotel feels new and is very clean. The breakfast, compared to other Hampton Inn's, had a bit more to offer and had a large eating area.

My older son was not in a good mood, and one of the servers went out of her way to try to make him feel better including giving him crayons and a coloring sheet.

The one negative: when we entered our room, we thought the beds looked small (we wanted two queens). I called down to the desk and told them that I thought the desks seemed small for a queen bed. She cut me off and gave me a smug answer that they were indeed queen sized beds. I sensed from her attitude that this is not the first time she's fielded this question. In the end, the bed was in fact a queen size bed, so I can't penalize for the bed; and overall it's a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Very clean rooms and all facilities; exceptionally attentive staff! Would highly recommend this place to any one who needs it! This Hampton Inn is also located at an easily accessible location, close to highways and the airport!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

My husband and I got away for a few days to relax after a very stressful move. This hotel was wonderful! Staff was helpful and the room was clean, and comfortable! Would definitely stay here again! Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple