All reviews sam's club washers and dryers front desk long stay home away from home an extended stay hotel month stay full size refrigerator rolling thunder rooms are great check in was easy dulles town center business trip dc area cleaning staff great customer service excellent stay
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great hotel with decent size rooms. The room was clean and the kitchen had sufficient supplies. The front desk (Abe) is absolutely amazing. The hotel is very convenient to nearby shops and restaurants. My family and I stayed here during a quick trip to DC. We will definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SterlingHotelMgr1, Sales and Service Representative at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hello kiasc0tt! Thank you for staying with us during your visit to DC and we're so glad you enjoyed your time here! We'll be sure to let Abe know he had a positive impact in you and your family's stay with us here at Candlewood Suites. We hope to see you again in your next visit to Washington DC.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I really love this hotel because of the people working at front desk. I like to thank Abe so much for all he's help. The room are so clean and hotel is walking distance to every think you need great shaping center.

Room Tip: first floor was really good for me
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear 552tina,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Candlewood Suites.I will be sure to let Abe know how much of an impact they made on your experience. I hope to see you in near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

My family and I relocated to the area and house was not ready and we needed temporary housing and came across this property. We have receive nothing but Extraordinary Service! Abe, Saroun, and Raggy provided exceptional service along with the other staff. Being in the industry I would recommend this property. Everyone smiles, and very helpful!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank moniquek481

Thank you, moniquek481, for reviewing your stay with us at Candlewood Suites. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's
definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Abe, Saruon, and Reggy know that they have made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

wonderful hotel ,Abe , Saroun , reggy They are all wonderful . Rooms are the best . Love this place . Great place wonderful beds , Kitchen Bathrooms are amazing . Queit and in a great location. close to Walmart and Sams Club . Very Very Clean .

Room Tip: All The rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Kay C,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I had a very nice experience staying here for 6 weeks. The room is clean, the beds are really comfortable and I have all I need to cook. It's very near at Walmart where I can buy foods at a lower price. Many thanks to these staffs who were very approachable Abe, Saruon, Raggy and Jennifer.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Rey-An P,

Thank you for reviewing you stay with us. We are an extended stay with fully stocked kitchen and I am very happy to hear you were able to utilize. We are also very close to mall and different types of restaurants and bars. I hope to see you again in near future.