All reviewsno elevatordulles airportroom was cleanmotel stylethe holiday innvalue for the moneyshuttle servicestay there againlong term parkingsized bedan early morning flightfree shuttlepark and flyconvenient locationyogurtfront desk staffrental car
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

If you are planing to stay near Washington Dulles Airport, this is the place to stay. Very clean hotel, friendly staff, good complimentary breakfast and great coffee. They have outside sitting if the weather it's good you can even do your own BBQ. I do recommend it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GMO1976
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Word to the wise: NEVER EVER stay at the Best Western Dulles unless you happen to like motel style with outside doors that don't close and let the environment in, leaky showers, creaking, soft tilted beds, barely room to move around aor put your belongings, and housekeeping who leave your door ajar all day while you are out, allowing your belongings to get stolen.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Dave M, General Manager at Best Western Dulles Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am sorry Sir for your stay and I hope that you will not let your experience at our hotel stop you from staying at other Best Westerns. After talking with you in person I understand your attitude and defensive writing. I thank you again for your comments as we will use your comments as a good training tool for our team.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

This place was great. Friendly staff, clean, inexpensive, with a shuttle to the airport. There was a great restaurant nearby that did room service. The shuttle driver relieved my anxiety about finding my plane in Dulles airport.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Shirley D
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Overall experience was nice. Omer was very helpful at check-in. Check out was quick and easy as well. We didn't get a chance to enjoy breakfast as we were in a hurry, but it looked well presented and like a typical Best Western breakfast. I would have liked to use their gym, but the schedule didn't allow for it. The faucet in room 224's shower didn't fully turn off so there was a constant dripping. It didn't detract from the stay, but it would have been nice if the faucet turned the whole way off. My biggest disappointment was the exterior corridors. I really don't like that and because of them, I probably won't stay here again. However, I do like Best Westerns and everything else about this hotel was fine.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016

The room was very efficient for a family of five. The room had a small fridge, good enough for the storage of milk and some other drinks and snacks. It also had a microwave, a nice closet and a nice dresser which were used to put our personal items. The environment of the hotel was very peaceful and it had not noises such as traffic and or people screaming like other places. My family loved the stay, it was our first trip to Washington DC and if we ever visit again, we would rent the same facility no questions asked. I am a college student and used the Wi-Fi free services for to keep up with my homework while on vacation.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family