Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$162
US$139
Doubletree.com
US$95
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$156
US$134
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$134
US$114
All reviewsgrab and gohouse keepinglong termclose to the airportnegativityesafurniturelodgingflight
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the extended stay for a week while I was in town for work. The staff are exceptionally friendly and nice. However, that can only account for so much when you're paying for lodging. The initial room that I was in smelled of old cigarette smoke. The AC unit seem to have white specs inside, which looked like insect eggs, and lots of dust...A LOT. Turning on the AC caused me to have a really bad runny nose and watery eyes. When I showed the front desk the video of the white specs in the ac, he said that all the vents are like that and assured me that it was not insect related. However the receptionist did offer to move me into another room. The second room smelled of old cigarettes as well, but the AC had less dust and no white specs. The fire alarm was pulled twice one of the nights that I was there. My contract sent me back to the area for two more weeks of work. I did not stay at this hotel again.

I only gave this hotel two stars because of how nice the staff was. If it had not been for the staff, I would've given it one star.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed, so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. Please visit us again so we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here before about a year ago and wrote a great review, but today was is a very different one this was the worst stay I ever experienced and will never recommend or come back to this location.where should I start hmmm... well we checked in and the first room we went into the air conditioner didn't even power on so the guy in the office switched us to another room then the next room was filthy with flies and nats all over the bathroom kitchen area and covered all over the window along with mold,and the sheets were filthy with someone else's. body hair, so clearly they were never washed also in the closet on the rack was a pair of woman's dirty underwear so we went again and this time he gave us another room (3rd room) this one was filthy the air worked but the refrigerator was broke so everything had to go in the freezer by this time it was already after 8 o'clock and we just gave up and stayed in it. But I will never come here again this place really went down in such a short time..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Mary, please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with our rooms. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you and your wife will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Great staff and amenities. Very helpful and accommodating people that work at this location. The rooms are efficient and utensils are provided. Its right next to the airport, which may come with the occasional fly-over. Aside from that, this is a great Extended Stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Reza, thank you for being our guest and taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. We work hard to provide high levels of service, so we will share your compliments with the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I would like to say I have stayed at so many Extended stay hotels but this one is my favorite. I usually don't post any reviews but there's a lot of negativity towards this hotel. Some say it's rundown and a motel like. But guess what it is an exterior hotel and I have stayed at motels and this place is heaven compared to those places.
All the staffs are wonderful, the rooms that I have been provided has always been clean. The grab and go breakfast is a nice touch, compared to waiting in line and making your own waffles. Some motels don't even provide breakfast!!!
Really good place, down to earth staff who know about other people's culture, history, polite and how to satisfy guest needs!! Where else can you get such a service for the price they offer at.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark M
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Mark, thank you for staying with us and for posting your kind remarks about our hotel, Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Sterling - Dulles. It is wonderful to read you not only enjoyed our excellent service and grab-and-go breakfast facility, but you also found us to be a great value. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Smell bad, all hotel smell cigarrette.... people in charge said is not romm available but it was room available and the price to high for one you should provide more discount for costumer in summer...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling - Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations. We take comments like yours very seriously, so we are looking into where we went wrong and making changes to our processes to better serve our guests. We would welcome an opportunity to accommodate you once more and earn your highest marks.