“Best salmon around!”
Review of Fish in a Barrel

Fish in a Barrel
Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Stephens City
Reviewed 8 January 2015

My mom and brother live near Fish in a Barrel, and they've been raving about the quality of the fish for a while now. My brother, who is a huge sushi fan and a fish connoisseur, claims the salmon is the best he's ever had. So, while my sister and I were visiting for the holidays we insisted on trying it. We brought the salmon home and prepared it as the star of our Christmas Eve feast. I'm happy to report it was excellent! It was actually the best salmon I've had in years. My sister agreed, and she lives in San Francisco with access to the best of all things culinary. I will definitely go back to Fish in a Barrel anytime I'm in the area! It's a real gem.

2  Thank TMcRussell

Reviewed 8 October 2014

Super fresh seafood! The place was clean and the prepared foods were delicious! I highly recommend this little gem!!

3  Thank lily05031
Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

Great find...freshest seafood i have found in a while..great lunches and carryout has become a weekly thing

3  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

Best seafood place you will find in this area! Its the perfect combination of ordering fresh seafood to go or enjoying a delicious in house meal! A must try!!!

2  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

Great place to get fresh seafood and great meals this is what we need more family owned and operated businesses with the passion for only the best product something you can not find at a big box store or franchise.

2  Thank Gene C