“Oh Heaven!”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #30 of 148 Restaurants in Stafford
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I went here after I had lunch a few days ago. Portions were fantastic and flavorful. I had the shrimps in lobster sauce and my wife had the pineapple fried chicken. We had the hot and sour soup, just great. Of course my wife cannot take spicy food and although she enjoyed her meal with plenty of take-home, she will not eat there again. I on the other hand, will enjoy lunches there. Shrimp and lobster sauce is loaded with garlic, so there were no vampires around us while we slept.

Take-out, delivery with a certain distance and a very nice sit down restaurant. Service was great and very attentive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They do have their sign posted that says the restaurant passed the cleanliness test. The wonton soup was flavorful. The dishes all contained quality meat. The sauces were fresh and shiny. The chef’s special comes in a fried rice noodle basket. The service is friendly. Easy to reach of 95. We will be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Staff were very attentive and topped off drinks at half full. Tables, booths, floor, and ceiling vents all clean. It's located in an older small strip mall.

Sweet & sour soup with fresh crispy noodles was very good as were the crab rangoons. Wife had the fisherman's catch in edible bowl which was good. Sweet & sour shrimp was cooked correctly and served with traditional carrot slices/pineapple chunks. Rice was moist and also very good. The $40+ tab with tip for the meal was a bit steep, but around here it's hard to find any eatery that everything you order is as good as this was. We will be going back.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Our new, favorite Chinese restaurant. Place was very clean. Service was excellent and food was delicious. We will be back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were told this was the best choice for Chinese restaurants in the area. We were not disappointed. We ate in and found the restaurant clean and the service attentive. We were there for lunch and had a lunch special.I had the "General Tso's" chicken and it was great. The special had a lot of chicken and came with a generous portion of rice. I had enough to take some home.

Been to China Wok? Share your experiences!