Sheraton Reston Hotel
Westin Reston Heights(Reston)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$139
  • Pool
US$96
Hyatt Regency Reston(Reston)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$148
US$161
US$161
US$108
Courtyard by Marriott Herndon Reston(Herndon)(Great Value!)
US$138
All reviewsthe club loungedulles airportbusiness tripspg memberbreakfast buffetstarbucks coffeefront desk staffhotel roomfree shuttlemetro stationbed was very comfortablewashington dcbagelsfitness centersyrahconferencebusinesses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I recently visited the Sheraton Reston Hotel for a business conference. Sheraton is a pretty well known chain, so I expected a good experience. It was not up to my expectations, however. When I tried to call the hotel upon arriving at the airport for the purpose of arranging for shuttle pick-up, I was repeatedly put on hold and no one ever returned to the call. This happened 3 times. On the 4th call, I finally just screamed out that I needed to get picked up, and was given the information I was seeking. My room was comfortable, particularly the bed, but there was no hot water in the shower, even after 10 minutes (5 minute warm up and 5 minute shower). The desk response was to let it run for 10-15 minutes to warm up. Do these folks know that fresh water is not something we should just put down the drain? Finally, at every conference I've attended the hotel provides at least 5 x 8 inch pads for the attendees to take notes. This hotel had no pads and no pens, until I asked a conference organizer to inquire. A positive note - the food was quite good.

Room Tip: The higher the better.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Jesse P, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2015

Thank you GP O for your feedback. We will be taking this information and utilizing it towards better practices at the Sheraton Reston Hotel.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We were here for a conference. Our organization booked the hotel because the price was reasonable. The Internet was so slow I used 3G to get email. Food was average. The highlight was the bar on the second floor. Sanh, the bartender was proud of his twelve years of service there and was a gracious host. The ambience was exceptional for a hotel bar. Since you could also order from the restaurant menu, it was an ideal spot to wine and dine at the end of the day.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Jesse P, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank You Jerry_Bagnell for your comment. I apologize if the wi-fi was slower than usual during your stay. We will be taking this information to our techs and make sure we resolve this underlying issue. We’re pleased to hear such a good experience happened at the Cosmopolitan Lounge. We’ll make sure your thanks gets back to Sahn and the restaurant. Thank you again for your comment and we will always welcome you back to the Sheraton Reston Hotel.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

First impressions can go a long way. It took us quite some time to find a place to park. No doorman and no signs of where we could park outside of "tow away" spots. When we finally did (on the backside in a "tow away" spot), getting into the hotel required a series of meandering turns hoping for an entrance vs. easy access. We stayed in one of the Club rooms and it looked like they created it by just punching a doorway between two existing rooms. It made the room quite fragmented, but consistent with the maze entrance. My guess is that the place does so much business due to it's location that guests tend to overlook everything else. We didn't overlook it and we were disappointed. I definitely would not spend the money on a Club room. The optimist in me must say that the positives include our car not getting towed and it's location to RTC which is ideal.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Jesse P, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Thank you BJTPLTravel for your comment. We apologize for the confusion on where to park. We do have 3 parking lots; one in front of the Sheraton Reston Hotel, one good size parking lot behind it and also an overflow at the Westin Reston Heights. During busy times at the hotel, we put up signage that help guest find their way in a busy place. We will be utilizing your comment on how to better serve guest during a busy time. Thank you for the time you took to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

It is convenient if you are here on business. It's a large business hotel. The rooms are a bit old. For the price you pay per night, the ice machine should work, the free Wifi should work and a refrigerator should be available in each room.

I have had many choices in the area. i would select the Westin, which is next door, or the Hyatt at Reston Town Center.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Thank you JEB1960_8 for your comment. We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback about the Sheraton Reston Hotel. We apologize of any inconveniences you had connecting to the Wi- Fi and the ice machine and will be using this information to help better our services.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Rooms old and smell not good. Carpeting old. Breakfast was terrible and cuppachino tasted terrible. Never again. The front desk was helpful and transport slow and old busses. Won't go again and for price not good

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Jesse P, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Thank you NMienie for the time you took to give your feedback. We will be utilizing this information to better serve our guest. We invite you back to have a better at the Sheraton Reston Hotel. Thank you again.