“Gone With The Wind....... Beautiful ... Relaxing... And a Jewel”

Strathmore House B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quicksburg
Strathmore House B & B
Ranked #2 of 2 Quicksburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a nice anniversary get away. I searched on the internet for a great Bed and Breakfast that I could enjoy eating at!! (yup! Love to eat!) Because of the last minute notice, the inn keeper called me to confirm my stay, and was more than pleasant!! Apon arrival we met one of the sweetest ladies. The house is located on a beautiful large peice of land, with blooming bushes, a white porch swing, and a small garden that she tends to... It was a place of serenity. Once we were settled, the inn keeper brought us a glad of lemonade while we sat on the porch swing... (how nice is that?) She gave us ideas on what was going on in town...(Apple Grape Festival) and references to a Mexican Food restaurant. Needless to say we slept like babies in our room. She left brownies for us on the dress to much on... and breakfast was fantastic... The inn keeper made me want to purchase this home... Such a lovely place!!! If you need a break away from the normal this is the place to go... Be prepared.... No t.v nor cell phones/phones allowed but relaxation reside there!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CaressHudson
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We had a wonderful long anniversary weekend at the Strathmore House Bed and Breakfast in the lovely Shenandoah Valley. The Imperial Room was spacious and beautifully decorated, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfasts Kay served were delicious. Fresh water was placed in our room each day and cookies were our night time treats. Kay went out of her way to make us feel welcome and cared for. The Strathmore is conveniently located to the Shenandoah National Forest and the Luray and Shenandoah Caverns.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank weedenf

Been to Strathmore House B & B? Share your experiences!