“Best Japanese bakery”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Da best Japanese bakery in town. Everything is top notch. Try it once and guarantee you will come back for more. I love everything, especially the seasonal fruit pastry. Yum!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Best fresh bakery in Perth, lots of options for everyone, as long as you get there early enough. This place is worth the effort of trying to come before the lunch rush

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Fabulous croissants, cakes and rolls but I find it very frustrating that if you don’t get there early they often run out of cakes or have very limited choice which does seem strange given that they are open till 3pm. Maybe that I have just chosen busy days but if you want choice get there early before they sell out.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Best I’ve ever had completely textbook probably world class can’t believe this place.
Just stumbled across this place as I pulled in for a coffee - I could have tried everything in the shop but the creme brûlée tart was next level I don’t think pastry gets better than this ultra fresh and incredible balance and flakiness of the pastry. I haven’t heard of this place but for me they should be winning every award that tart was life changing for me.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020

The best fresh bakery in Perth that I have found so far. There are so many options to suit all your sweet fantasies. Everytime we drive past we almost drool! The handcrafted pastries are so beautiful and made with love and care. The croissants are like pieces of art! I am happy to part with my money when you get something so amazing. The staff are lovely too!

Date of visit: September 2020