All reviews crash boat beach birds chirping main road comfortable rooms place to stay first floor pools beaches
Reviewed 13 February 2017

If you happen to be visiting the area and need a place to stay to continue your journey, this is a good place. Rooms are been renovated but I was not lucky this time. My room shades could not be retracted so room was dull all the time. Air contiene was very noisy, bathroom condition was less than average.

Room tip: Good for Overnight Stay
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Two nice pools. Nicely manicured grounds. The cabana restaurant is relaxing and tropical, although the food is quite ordinary. The rooms themselves are quite bare. The mattresses were very springy and flimsy. Wi fi was by slow and weak in some rooms. I would stay here again if the price was reasonable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Is a quietly place and relaxing i love the hotel my housban and i love our vacations in hotel el faro the break fast is very balanced and healthy the pool is very nice the rooms and bathrooms are very cleans

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This stay was my try to give this hotel a second chance and once again I'm leave very disappointed. I must say this time the room was not as dirty as my first stay. No hot water, A/C leaks and only abut 5 cable channels. I will not stay here ever again and will not recommend it to anyone (unless they don't mind dirty rooms and cold water).
Luis, who works at the restaurant needs to get a job somewhere else. He's too good to be working for this hotel. I'm sure another company can use his excellent customer service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2016

This is not a five, star hotel, but it js great if you do not want to spend lots of money, but want to be jn a clean and safe environment. It is the closest hotel to Crash boat beach, being 5 minutes away, and to Mona, an award winning brjnch restaurant. We went there for one night and had a very relaxing experience. Because they had so many trees I thought the birds chirping were a recording, but the sounds were because the place has become a bird sanctuary. Great environment for my yoga practice jn the morning. Rooms were clean, AC worked great, and we had a restful sleep. Beds are ok, could be lf better quality, sjnce you canactually hear he slrings as you move. Water could be hotter. I would add a hot tub, and this place would be perfect. It is a country farm, but close to the ocean. A very special find.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple