Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (6 681)
6 681 results
2 375
2 489
2 375
2 489
All reviews fish pizza lobby bar a la carte ocean view beautiful beach chicken entertainment staff beach restaurant new friends ala carts gelly tip vacation buffet cuba resort
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 6 681 reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2021

I travelled solo to the Tryp in September 2021 as a last minute getaway before my school semester started. I had put off travel for obvious reasons, and decided to take the chance. I am so glad I did, because my week was AMAZING.

For anyone concerned about Covid, the Tryp staff follow all protocols (much better than I've seen in Montreal, honestly). Masks are always worn and sanitizer is used everywhere. I felt very safe and confident in all parts of the resort. As well, the tests done upon arrival and before departure were done very professionally. I was impressed with the whole situation.

Now for the vacation itself! My room, in block nine, was lovely, clean, and comfortable, with a nice view off the balcony and out the front door. Mornings were spent doing homework in the lobby bar with endless cappuccinos and a view that can't be compared. Afternoons in the ocean or pool (Go see Ricardo for the 'hydration' at the pool bar!) Evening activities that keep you busy, until it's time to say goodnight to all the new friends you've made so far. (If you can get Julio to sing you won't regret it )

The food was great, both at the buffets and the a la carte. I've never had better cucumbers than at the Tryp! And lunches at the beach restaurant has some of the bluest sky views you could ever ask for.

As a woman traveling alone, I was in the best hands at Tryp. I never once worried about being solo, even after a Pina Colada or three. Everyone that works there checks in to make sure you're doing well, and Customer Service is fantastic.

All in all, it was exactly what I'd hoped, a laid-back week at the beach with the loveliest people in the world. If you need to put yourselves first and do some recombobulating, I would suggest Tryp over anywhere.

Can't wait to come back

Date of stay: September 2021
3  Thank 154laury
Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba, Director General at TRYP Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Hello Laury,

Thank you very much for leaving us your comment, for us it is a pleasure that you enjoyed your stay and our services in general.
Thank you very much for recognizing the work of all our staff, we will send your comment to all of them, especially Julio. You are already part of our big family, so we look forward to your next visit to share new experiences together.
Follow us on our social networks (Facebook and Instagram) so you can keep in touch with us and know what is happening at home.

PS: We will be uploading your video experience next week on our social networks... Thank you very much for that.

Sincerely

Resident Director

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

From the moment I got here it just reassured me as to why I come back all the time. From Gelly meeting me right when I got off the bus, to William checking in, to the entertainment staff always ensuring we are having a good time and getting involved in all activities. It reminds me why I come back all the time. I want to give a special recognition to Noslen the head of entertainment for always ensuring I am enjoying my stay here at Tryp. The beach is always incredible and always very well maintained. The restaurants and their staff always go above and beyond to ensure everything we ordered is always to our satisfaction. I will never go elsewhere in Cuba. To me, Tryp is my home.

2  Thank Go37843266047
Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba, Director General at TRYP Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Hello, Go37843266047:

Thank you very much for leaving us your comment on the site. For our hotel is very important the opinion of our customers, and more if they are regular customers. Thank you for choosing us once again !!!!
Thank you for recognizing the work of all our staff, we will forward your comment to all of them, especially Gely, William and Noslen.

We look forward to a future visit in this your second home to continue sharing experiences...

Reviewed 21 August 2021

We have just come home from a glorious weeks vacation at TRYP Cayo Coco. As usual the staff were outstanding and the atmosphere was perfect. The covid check at the airport was fast and efficient. It is safe here and worth coming back to our TRYP home. There are no worries here. Canadians, show your love to TRYP and their families. We've been coming here for many years and can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello, 238ronaldf:

Thank you very much for leaving your review on the site, it is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your stay to the fullest. For our hotel is very important the opinion of our customers, and more if they are regular customers. Thank you for choosing us once again !!!!
Thank you for recognizing the work of all our staff, we will forward your comment to all of them. Thank you very much for your personal recommendation and for future customers, follow us on our social networks so you can keep in touch with us.

We look forward to seeing you on a future visit so that together we can continue sharing experiences...

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

I have been to 8 resorts in Cuba and this is by far the best resort! Excellent management, resourceful and highly empathetic staff. They will go out of their way to ensure that you are more than satisfied. The beaches are pristine, clean and the quality of beach tables and chairs were high quality. The bartenders are fast and will always remember your favorite drinks in the right quantities (just be fair and tip them for their hard work). I usually never fly solo but I did this time due to covid. I will be recommending this resort to all of my friends and family. I can not wait to be back in 6 months!

1  Thank TorontoSimic

Hello, TorontoSimic:

Thank you very much for leaving your review on the site, it is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your stay to the fullest. For our hotel is very important the opinion of our customers.
Thank you very much for your personal recommendation and for future customers, we recommend you to follow us on our social networks so you can keep in touch with us.
Our team welcomes you to this great family that is TRYP CAYO COCO.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

My wife and I have been here many times and plan to come back many more times.

For all of those Canadians debating "should I go?" I recommend go asap.

The resort is safe, the testing is what should be expected and staff are constantly cleaning/disinfecting.

There was not a lot of people there last week but that didn't matter we had a great time anyway. It was so good to see the staff and they were genuinely happy to see a friendly Canadian face.
The buffet was downsized and moved to another area, but there was no issue there we could always find something good to eat. we went to 4 a la carts, just as great as before Covid.

The beach and pool were beautiful and not crowded at all. one day it was like a private beach almost all to ourselves.

it was great to see our friends/family again. Santiago, Gelly, William, Fiedel, plus everyone else.

Do yourself a big favour, go very soon you wont be disappointed.

3  Thank kentab
Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba, Director General at TRYP Cayo Coco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear kentab:

Thank you very much for leaving your comment on the site. It is a pleasure for us that you chose us again as your holiday destination.

Thank you very much for recognizing the work of our staff and their services, we will forward your comment to all of them.

Thank you very much for the personal recommendation and for future clients, we hope to see you on a future visit to share new experiences together.

See you next time...