Melia Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)
US$235
  • Pool
Sol Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
TRYP Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)
US$154
US$117
iberostar.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Melia Cayo Guillermo(Cayo Guillermo)
US$181
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cayo Guillermo(Cayo Guillermo)
Reviews (3 791)
3 791 results
1 153
1 488
1 153
1 488
All reviewsel senadornh krystalcigar loungeadult poolfisha la carte restaurantspizzasnack barchickenmain poolthe grillother resortsgames roomlow seasonfriesrecommend this resortkids club
6 - 11 of 3 791 reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Don’t spent one dime in this hotel,
Outside the rooms are there full of garbage. Food is terrible, restauran are dirty, service... is terrible, rooms are also ready for a renovation, it look like the have lost the hope, and gave up.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank kentlarsen
QualityMCuba, Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Kent,

Foremost, thank you for visiting Iberostar Mojito and for bringing to our attention your concerns. We are expressing our heartfelt regret for the inconveniences you have encountered during your stay.

At our company we strive to provide an exceptional service that assures that your faith in us keeps on the next level, rest assured that your concerns have been shared with our relevant departments and will be addressed accordingly.

Anyway, the hotel management team has read your review and will work hard to avoid failing again on meeting the expectations of other guests.

Our door is wide open in case you want to give us the chance to host you under better circumstances.

Regards,

Quality Manager
Iberostar Cuba

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Horrible food and service. Every worker expects tips and they are rude and lack common courtesy and customer service. Stayed their May 22,23. Expedia made a mistake in the booking and hotel would not honor Expedia rate since they know your are stuck. Stay at another hotel. Cant understand the good reviews. Frog in the room making noise all night. Asked them to remove they told me to catch it myself it because they are harmless. Toilet stooped working. The cleaning lady showed me how to fix it that it was going to keep happening.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank policeology

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding our hotel Iberostar Mojito. We regret that you did not completely enjoy your stay. We would like to apologize to you and we are sorry if your holiday seemed less than perfect. With reference to the attention received at the moment of your check in, we take note of your comment and we regret the impression experienced in specific moments. Our staff must follow strict protocols and respect all booking details. Professionalism and excellence of service are some of our strengths and we work with enthusiasm so that they continue to be so. We are sad that during your stay we did not manage to conquer you with the personalized treatment that characterizes us. We hope that you will grant us another opportunity and that we will see you at one of our hotels in the future.

Best regards,

Quality Manager
Iberostar Cuba

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Iberostar June 3rd for a week with my husband daughter, brother and his wife. . It's a nice resort..it's small which we loved it felt so comfortable. The resort is on the older side but very clean. The maids and service do their job definitely. I had heard nightmarish stories about the food but that's not the case at all...they may not change it up everyday but it's good. I stuffed myself...breakfast the French Toast OMG. And omelets made the way u like. I personally liked the fact that there wasn't alot of people at the resort at that time so we didn't have to wait for anything. The beach is an absolute diamond...the beach is a 5 star. At one point the ocean was as calm as the pool. I had so much fun. What makes the Iberostar mojito good is the people that work there. We were relaxed and happy which was the whole point if the vacation and we didn't pay alot.☺

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank MaxieOntario
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Maxie,

From Iberostar Mojito we thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination. We also appreciate your comments and the time to share your positive experience with the rest of the world.

Our staff every day strive to provide the best service, our goal is the complete satisfaction in order that you can leave with the best wishes to return.

Hoping to see you in the near future,

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed at IM from June 11th to June 18th 2018. The ride from the airport is about 15 minutes.

Check-in was fast and efficient and all my room requests were filled.

Got room 2036. No major issues in the room. Only thing to mention is the zero to low water pressure during my stay. Everything else worked very well.

All of the staff, of all departments, gives out an excellent service.

Food at the buffet is great and above average for Cuban standards. Drinks from the bar are also above the average.

Pools and grounds are well maintained and the beach is amazing. Don’t forget anything in your room before going to the beach, since it’s a bit of a long walk!

This resort is underrated to me and is definitely worth going. Will I go again? Absolutely!

Thank you IM for making my stay a perfect one and keep up the great and excellent service!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ennobr
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Ennobr,
On behalf of all the staff of your Iberostar Mojito, We thank you for choosing us as your destination for the enjoyment of your vacation.
Your comments commit us to strive every day, our goal, exceed the expectations of our customers
Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the world.

We hope to receive them in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I just came back from the Iberostar Mojito on Saturday; my first time. The people (save one) were all THE BEST! The resort is small which I like; it has a very good feel. The food was excellent! The beach is wonderful (a bit of a walk) and the entertainment and entertainers were incredible! I would definitely go there again! Thank you to all the Staff who made my stay so heartwarming. Lixander who serves the best Capuccino, "Danger" who made the visit SO MUCH FUN, Pablo who made sure I did not drown, Juan Carlos who made my smoothies and has a heart of gold and EVERYONE ELSE! Thanks guys! Great vacation!

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank wfay
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Wfay
We are honored to receive in so few words the result of having been part of an unforgettable experience.
Lixander, Pablo, Danger, Juan Carlos and all the Staff of Iberostar Mojito, thanks for sharing with the rest of world your GREAT VACATION, using your.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to continue being your destination for the enjoyment of your well-deserved vacation.

Best Regards,