Reviews (3 802)
1 155
1 493
1 155
1 493
All reviewsel senadornh krystalcigar loungeadult poolel maleconfisha la carte restaurantspizzasnack barchickenmain poolthe grillother resortsgames roomlow seasonfriesrecommend this resort
11 - 16 of 3 802 reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Horrible food and service. Every worker expects tips and they are rude and lack common courtesy and customer service. Stayed their May 22,23. Expedia made a mistake in the booking and hotel would not honor Expedia rate since they know your are stuck. Stay at another hotel. Cant understand the good reviews. Frog in the room making noise all night. Asked them to remove they told me to catch it myself it because they are harmless. Toilet stooped working. The cleaning lady showed me how to fix it that it was going to keep happening.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank policeology
QualityMCuba, Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding our hotel Iberostar Mojito. We regret that you did not completely enjoy your stay. We would like to apologize to you and we are sorry if your holiday seemed less than perfect. With reference to the attention received at the moment of your check in, we take note of your comment and we regret the impression experienced in specific moments. Our staff must follow strict protocols and respect all booking details. Professionalism and excellence of service are some of our strengths and we work with enthusiasm so that they continue to be so. We are sad that during your stay we did not manage to conquer you with the personalized treatment that characterizes us. We hope that you will grant us another opportunity and that we will see you at one of our hotels in the future.

Best regards,

Quality Manager
Iberostar Cuba

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Iberostar June 3rd for a week with my husband daughter, brother and his wife. . It's a nice resort..it's small which we loved it felt so comfortable. The resort is on the older side but very clean. The maids and service do their job definitely. I had heard nightmarish stories about the food but that's not the case at all...they may not change it up everyday but it's good. I stuffed myself...breakfast the French Toast OMG. And omelets made the way u like. I personally liked the fact that there wasn't alot of people at the resort at that time so we didn't have to wait for anything. The beach is an absolute diamond...the beach is a 5 star. At one point the ocean was as calm as the pool. I had so much fun. What makes the Iberostar mojito good is the people that work there. We were relaxed and happy which was the whole point if the vacation and we didn't pay alot.☺

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank MaxieOntario
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Maxie,

From Iberostar Mojito we thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination. We also appreciate your comments and the time to share your positive experience with the rest of the world.

Our staff every day strive to provide the best service, our goal is the complete satisfaction in order that you can leave with the best wishes to return.

Hoping to see you in the near future,

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed at IM from June 11th to June 18th 2018. The ride from the airport is about 15 minutes.

Check-in was fast and efficient and all my room requests were filled.

Got room 2036. No major issues in the room. Only thing to mention is the zero to low water pressure during my stay. Everything else worked very well.

All of the staff, of all departments, gives out an excellent service.

Food at the buffet is great and above average for Cuban standards. Drinks from the bar are also above the average.

Pools and grounds are well maintained and the beach is amazing. Don’t forget anything in your room before going to the beach, since it’s a bit of a long walk!

This resort is underrated to me and is definitely worth going. Will I go again? Absolutely!

Thank you IM for making my stay a perfect one and keep up the great and excellent service!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ennobr
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Ennobr,
On behalf of all the staff of your Iberostar Mojito, We thank you for choosing us as your destination for the enjoyment of your vacation.
Your comments commit us to strive every day, our goal, exceed the expectations of our customers
Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the world.

We hope to receive them in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I just came back from the Iberostar Mojito on Saturday; my first time. The people (save one) were all THE BEST! The resort is small which I like; it has a very good feel. The food was excellent! The beach is wonderful (a bit of a walk) and the entertainment and entertainers were incredible! I would definitely go there again! Thank you to all the Staff who made my stay so heartwarming. Lixander who serves the best Capuccino, "Danger" who made the visit SO MUCH FUN, Pablo who made sure I did not drown, Juan Carlos who made my smoothies and has a heart of gold and EVERYONE ELSE! Thanks guys! Great vacation!

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank wfay
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Wfay
We are honored to receive in so few words the result of having been part of an unforgettable experience.
Lixander, Pablo, Danger, Juan Carlos and all the Staff of Iberostar Mojito, thanks for sharing with the rest of world your GREAT VACATION, using your.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to continue being your destination for the enjoyment of your well-deserved vacation.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Welcome back and nice to see all of the friendly staff! My husband and I have stayed at Iberostar Mojito 3 times and we always enjoy our vacation. From the delicious food to the beautiful beach and pools it keeps us coming back for more. We stayed from the 28th of May until June 4th. Although it is typically rainy season we enjoyed more sunny days with short bits of rain. If it's complimentary beach towels, the beautiful beach and attentive friendly staff you are craving this is the place for you. PS For those of us with children the children's pool offers many activities with staff to enjoy. Don't forget to ask for Freddy or Alexander at the bar. They are the best!

Room Tip: All rooms boast an ocean view. A/C unit noise not an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank spf12018
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear loyal guest,

Your loyalty to our Hotel commits us to every day strive to surpass your expectations in each of your stays.
On behalf of the entire Staff of Iberostar Mojito, especially Freddy y Alexander, we appreciate your valuable comments, and your time to share with the rest of the world your wonderful experiences in our Hotel..

It will be a great honor to receive you again in the near future..