Reviews (3 803)
1 155
1 493
1 155
1 493
All reviewsel senadornh krystalcigar loungeadult poolel maleconfisha la carte restaurantspizzasnack barchickenmain poolthe grillother resortsgames roomlow seasonfriesrecommend this resort
16 - 21 of 3 803 reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I enjoyed my stay at this resort. I loved the reception ladies who were so kind and responsive to my needs. This is actually the first and only resort where people at reception were so nice. The beach was absolutely amazing- clean and the water turquoise and you can see through it to the bottom.
Beach bar was excellent and I enjoyed Jin and tonics and margaritas so much.
Food at the buffet was very fresh and tasty, to my surprise I found fresh vegetables there. Grill is something special, you can enjoy shrimps, beef, pork and fish there cooked according to your taste.
I also enjoyed entertainment in the lobby very much and espresso from the lobby bar was very special.
My room was always clean spotless and maids were doing wonderful job.
I would like to thank all people there for their kindness and hard work.
The only things that I feel bad about -it is that Iberostar doesn’t take pride in the wonderful staff that works so hard there to repair damages done by the hurricanes. They should invest some money and bring materials there to ease the process of renovation.
Big thanks to the beautiful blonde lady with gorgeous hair in reception whose picture is in the resort’s website.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Tetyana S
Ada B, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all the staff of Iberostar Mojito, we thank you for your valuable comments.
For all of us our greatest satisfaction is that our clients receive excellence in our services. Passion for gastronomy and services in general are the pillars of our company

We take good notes on your review, you can assure that Iberostar values and recognizes the high sense of belonging of each of our Staff. We will enforce our maintenance works in order to continue recovering our facilities.

We are waiting for you in the near future for the enjoyment of other unforgettable and deserved holidays ...

Regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Welcome back and nice to see you that what Ana said on the front desk as we checked in and was glad to see us again.
we stayed from 18 may to 25 may
check is was smooth and we had rooms right away
we had gone to cuba on the start of rainy season and it rained and was overcast for most of our stay but that did not stop us from relaxing and enjoying ourselfs
rooms where good no issues we stayed in 2000 block
food was amazing always something to eat at the buffet or grill bar near the pool.
its the staff at this resort that makes us keep going back to the mojito
adrian from the entertainment staff came over shock our hands and gave us all a big hug to say nice to see you all again
the guys on the beach bar and grill always a smile on there faces
the beach is better than ever since they extended it.
the mojito is just like going home for us always welcoming and happy to see us.
all being well see you again in semptember

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ukbal

Dear Guest,
Our goal is the full satisfaction of our customers, and much more when our loyal repeaters leave with the good taste of returning.
Ana, Adrian and the rest of the staff of your Iberostar Mojito greatly appreciates your loyalty to us, as well as your time to share with the rest of the world your satisfaction with our destination.

We are waiting for you to enjoy your next vacation, in this, your Home away from Home.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My wife and I stayed here for one week we had an amazing time, the food was decent and there was a good selection of alcohol. The room was amazing and we had a great view. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bryce S
DIRECTORMOJITO, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Bryce,

On behalf of all the Staff of Iberostar Mojito, we appreciate your valuable comments. Our greatest satisfaction is that our customers get wonderful and unforgettable memories.

It will be a pleasure to meet you again in the near future.

Thanks for sharing your experience....

Best Regards...

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This was my first time at Iberostar Mojito and in Cayo Coco in general. I stayed May 16- May 23. Weather wasn't the greatest but we made the most out of it and still enjoyed ourselves.

Check in: We arrived just after 10am and being slow season the check in was fast and stressless. Out room was ready so we got it right away and did not have to wait until 4pm check in time.

Lobby: nice and big with lots of seating area. bar (closes at 11pm) Front desk is where you purchase the WIFI cards (1 cue for a 60min card) That's also where you do the exchange for money.

Pools: the have the main big pool with the games, family pool, swim up bar and the outside bar and food. (also the 24 bar location) they have fries, hotdogs, hamburgers, sandwiches and pizza. the other pool is a adult pool with a mini waterfall.

Beach: AMAZING!! very big and has huts for shades with a little table with chairs under it. You can enjoy the sun and relax in the shade. Beach has it's own bar with food and drinks. Met a sweetheart of a bartender names Juan Carlos. He always had our drinks ready when he saw us coming up or where running low. I made sure to tip him well and gave him some gifts for his great service.

Buffet: Cub is known for simple food but I can't complain. It was always the same everyday but if you looked carefully you would always find some new things.
breakfast- omelette, eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, fruits and meats, cereal and more
dinner/lunch- spaghetti, beef, pork, chicken made on the grill, fish, rice, fruits and more
desserts given as well

Room: we stayed in 1620. Overall very big and roomy but could use more drawer space or another table to put more suitcases on.
toilet- very hard to flush or would not work. Called the plumber the first day and he helped us
shower- we had no problems with hot water. we had only hot water and no cold so was hard to shower but the last 2 days it seemed to cooler down
sink- no cold water again and the pressure would come out very hard
fridge: our beer and pop was never refilled but we got water everyday if we had none left
we came in from a night out to water all over the floor from a big rain fall. Made a hole in the wall and poured out like a fountain. I repaired it by covering with gum to keep the water out. seemed to work.
Safe- worked fine. key pad. some rooms may have a safe with a key
The room was the greatest but not the worst. we managed the week. the view was thew pool. No balcony. the first floors have the terrace

Workers: Pretty friendly people but tip hungry. If you didn't tip some they would be quiet or serve you last. I tipped one lady to change her mood and she couldn't even look at me when she sad thank you. I tipped with money and also brought lots of gifts. The friends workers really appreciated the gifts and they would remember you. Some focus on the locals more then the tourists.

If you like to go out at night. The Disco there is pretty good and you will dance. A bar inside the disco. Is is half the size as they are fixing it from the hurricane. I highly recommend going to the club cave part Tuesday nights which is $25 cue. it is till 2am and the tour bus brings you there and back. Very safe and no problems.

Water: drinking water tasted kinds weird. Only tasted ok in the buffet. I recommend not having ice as they may use their natural water for it as I was told. I got sick for a day and when I stopped putting ice I was fine.

There is a market that is about a 5 min walk. When you come out of the resort make a right. They have a liquor store, pharmacy, exchange bank, stuff to buy and more.

Half the resort is still closed do to the hurricane but still a great place. They are doing a good job on getting it up and running again.

I would love to go back and see when it is all repaired and fully opened.

Room Tip: After talking to people we met they all seemed the same. lots still getting fixed from hurricane
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lori B

Dear Lori B.,
On behalf of all the Staff of Iberostar Mojito, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination during your first visit to Cayo Coco.

First and foremost we want you to know that the way you have described your stay with us is really helpful and we thank you for providing your opinion.
Your positive and constructive comments are an incentive for us to continue improving all our services; we have taken your feedback regarding the areas you raise on board as we know that we can only improve by working together.

Once more we want to thank you for sharing this review of our hotel and will be happy to welcome you back here or in another of our Hotels in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to find that this resort was very nice. The rooms were more of a hotel style but we're very large. We were never short of any necessities, toilet paper, soaps, ect. The drinks were terrific with a wide variety of choice. All the fancy drinks you expect to find were available. The food was terrific. The buffet restaurant had plenty of variety. Breakfast had omelets with choice of ingredients and bacon, sausage ect. The breads are amazing. The pasta bar was fresh made to order with choice of sauces and ingredients. You can also make reservations at the a la cart restaurant as they had Italian night, gourmet, and international as well as Cuban night. Entertainment was nightly and there was a 24 hour bar and snack restaurant with burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches and fries. The only market in the area is less than a 5 minute walk. Lots of locals selling items. Also has a money exchange and gift shops, pharmacy and a liquor store. WiFi is only available in the lobby where you buy a card for 1 cuc, about 1 canadian dollar for 60 minutes of time. Good deal. This resort is not the fancy high end that someone may be looking for but it is definitely a beautiful place with wonderful people. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018
3  Thank bernita1
DIRECTORMOJITO, General Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear bernita1,

Thank you for the good comments about our IBEROSTAR Mojito Hotel.

It is nice to read that you had an amazing vacation with us in regards our facilities and services. Our main goal is to make sure that our guests are having the best vacation experience and it is great to know that we exceeded your expectations.

It will be a pleasure serving you once again to provide you with another beautiful experience.

Best regards.