Reviews (6 574)
3 143
2 099
3 143
2 099
All reviews diamond club water shoes snack bar michael jackson show upper pool pizza fish a la carte asian restaurant paella stayed in building ocean view entertainment staff chicken foam party premium drinks sunwing rep
44 - 49 of 6 574 reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I just came 3 days ago and I missing already all the nice people we meet on this fantastic property. I only have to say is the best hotel for family. Top notch service , nice and clean accommodations. The staff is great professional people always looking forward to help your needs.
The Concierge Ms. Lily was so helpful on the accommodations of our dinner reservations everything went according to our request. The wait staff everyday with a big smile and making us feel like home especially with my kids they are the best.

The staff of the kids club is amazing they are really professional and charming with the children they know how to make the kids feel special my son love to visit this part of the Property.

Great resort excellent amenities the beach is just WOW unbelievable best beach my eyes have seen

Thanks everyone at Memories Flamenco we will see you next year

Oviedo Family

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank O'Briem P
Director_General_Mem, Director General at Memories Flamenco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear O'Briem P,

Thanks a lot for your amazing and honest feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words and the time you invested to share them with the TripAdvisor community.

It is a pleasure to read your comments and realize what a wonderful vacation time you had while staying at Memories Flamenco . This is exactly our goal, to offer you a memorable experience,

We thank you for your appreciation of our facilities, services, activities, restaurants, kids zone and staff. For that matter, we will gladly share your comments with all involved staff , theywill be thrilled to hear from you.

Whenever you feel the need to relax and be pampered in a beautiful Caribbean atmosphere, just come visit us again. We will be awaiting your return.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I just booked my wedding for Nov.2019 at the resort and I am so excited. !!!
I have been to this resort 5-6 times and i have always had a great time. The people that work there make it more special and i feel the love that flows from them!
I have also seen a wedding on the beach and that is why after talking to the wedding coordinator Greisy i finally made our choice to marry here. I have also had Greisy helping me in the past to bring a kitten home from the resort and we have spent many times conversing in the lobby.I have seen how organized and well informed Greisy handles the customer service, so i have no fear, i know that our expectations will be met and then some.. It is a beautiful place with loving people who work hard but a smile on their faces. Regardless of the reason for going you know you will have a great time!

Room Tip: every room is nice but why talk rooms theres a beach out there!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MLHunter

Dear MLHunter,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you lived at our wonderful resort. Wee greatly appreciate your comments.

We are all so glad to know that we were able to impress you so much with our services. Reading comments like yours bring us nothing but satisfaction because we strive so hard in order to offer to our visitors nothing but memorable experience, so when we read comments like this, we know the we are heading on the right direction.

Greisy is very happy to know that you went back home with such a great memories is a real pleasure for us that you decided to make your wedding with us, you wont regret it.

we are counting the days until nov 2019 , for another wonderful experience.

kind regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The entire week was incredible for me thanks to the entertainment staff who really put in a lot of effort to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. Members such as Angelo ensured entertainment on a consistent basis at the beach, pool, etc. Overall enjoyable due to the great service and constant fun.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Nino N

Dear Nino N,

I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your comments about your experience in our resort.

We greatly appreciate to know that our team was successful in providing you a wonderful experience at our premises. They are all very happy to know that their efforts are recognized.

Thank you very much for having given us the opportunity to host you in our Paradise which you can consider as your home.

We would love to have you back soon!

Cordially,

Reviewed 13 September 2018

A few comments I'd like to make about my most recent experience to the resort, was travelling with a family some of whom had been to the resort numerous time and they too were disappointed by what the resort now offers vs a few years ago. We were all booked as Diamond Club members to get the best possible experience at the resort.

Positives:
- Nice Beach, lots of sand and blue water
- Friendly staff at the restaurants and bars
- Close to the airport
- Cheaper than most resorts that I had been to
- Easy access to some local attractions
- Food quality is better than most places I've been to in Cuba
- If you love cats, you will love the resort

Negatives:
- Check in was a disaster when a large crowd showed up, there is a diamond registration counter but no one was EVER sitting behind it, you would have to go to the regular front desk to get any service and there was no prioritization (save your money when it comes to Diamond)
- Cockroaches in the room (found one per night we spent there); even after they sprayed the rooms several times
- Not enough bedding/towels in the room, kept having to call to get more (sometimes more than one call to get it).
- Same issue with Water, they replenish with one bottle each day, if you wanted more you had to keep calling to get a second bottle added.
- Some of the food cooked at the grill was served undercooked (we had raw pork sausages one night).
- There is a diamond restaurant, dont waste your time there, there is diamond seating in the buffet restaurant but its near the washrooms and in the warmer part of the restaurant so be prepared to sweat it out a little
- Lots of smokers at the resort, we found lots of people smoking in general areas
- If you book at the a la carte restaurants follow your time, if you show up early they will chase you away even though the restaurant is empty (this I don't get)
- Beach butler for diamond guests is very iffy, he was missing in action for 2 days, and other days maybe came by once in the morning and once in the afternoon, he wasn't busy because the resort was at 30% capacity.
- As a Diamond member, you had a special dinner - the reservation times were changed without our knowledge. The menu was one appetizer, two entree and one dessert options.
- We had some returning members with us so were invited to the dinner for returning members, same issue as above in terms of the menu. In fact it was the same menu!
- Saving the worst for last, on Sunday dinner, we showed up at 8pm which is in the middle of dinner service at the buffet restaurant, and there was no meat available, in fact all the food trays were empty. It turns out that one of their fridges malfunctioned and the resort lost all their proteins (that was the official story being told). It also happened that there was a significant influx of guests over the weekend, not sure what the truth is behind the lack of food on Sunday night. Incidentally we asked to speak with the restaurant manager, but he refused to speak with us, horrible service from the management at the restaurant.

I wouldn't go back there.

Room Tip: Request Building 2 or 3 as they are closest to the beach and offer the best ocean views.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank RahimChunara
Director_General_Mem, Director General at Memories Flamenco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear RahimChunara,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy and thankful that you choose our resort as your tourist destination for your first all inclusive experience as well as for all the compliments regarding the dedication of our staff.

On the other hand, we want to extend our most sincere apologies for any possible inconvenience you might have experienced while you were staying within us.

We sincerely regret that your stay and especially our Diamond Club package was not a positive experience as we always want to please all our guests, we highly appreciate that you bring these issues to our attention as it is the best way to improve the quality of our service.

Despite the inconveniences you had, we hope to have another opportunity to be your host again in the future as we believe in second opportunities and we are sure that we can do it better in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Overall this a very nice resort, I will write my pros and cons.
Pros:
-Close to the airport, 20 minutes
-Great white sandy beach, palm trees would make a big improvement for more shade
-I took diamond club, so I got to use the Bali beds...GREAT, Waiter service was sporadic
-Building 1 close to everything, great views
-The restaurants and buffet were average , the fried rice station was really good

Cons:
-I found the bathrooms dangerous because when stepping out of the tub, the floor was lower than the bottom of tub causing a trip hazard, and no grab bars to prevent falls
-my sliding balcony door would not lock, and looked as if someone had previously broken into the room. It took 4 trips to the front desk to get the door repaired (not very well, just put a screw to block the door) I did not feel safe.
-with diamond club I was supposed to get a dinner show,,,,,I just got a dinner
-BRING BUG SPRAY! I saw many people bitten so badly, they had to get medical help
-the steak station was not very good, the meat was very tuff
-the coffe at the buffet was horrible
-only people who ALWAYS tip got good service

Room Tip: Building 1 was in a perfect spot, close to everything
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Diane D

Dear Diane D,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your wonderful and sincere feedback. Furthermore, we appreciate the valuable time you invested to share your comments and thoughts with the whole TripAdvisor community.

We are delighted to know you had a great time at Memories Flamenco . Our team is one of our greatest assets and, in this sense, we will surely share your beautiful comments and gratitude with them.

I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered in your room. We are currently doing some refurbishments to offer our guests a more memorable and comfortable experience.

your concerns will be shared with the departments involved, in order to improve our services.

We look forward for another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,