“Unbelievably nice”
Excellent
Master Bathroom
Master bathroom
Guest bathroom
Our open kitchen and living area.
The living Area
The JVD ferry rolling in from Tortola.
Beautiful View from the outdoor Patio
our 1 bedroom suite ( Seascape villa)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

leehoward...
Denver, Colorado
“Unbelievably nice”
Reviewed 16 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

First, Karen and Nigel are such great people. They take such good care of this property and are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. I have been now been to OVV on Jost a couple of times and just like before, this place is the best. It's spotless upon arrival. TV, stereo, massive kitchen and it gets the best ocean breezes. The view is unbeatable. It overlooks Great Harbor. I spend hours sitting on the patio enjoying the view. You are minutes from White Bay, minutes from Foxy's. The people of this island are awesome and if you've never been, GO! Stay here and you won't be disappointed. One of the cleanest places I have ever rented, massive master bedroom, walk in shower, everything you might need. AC in the bedroom works well too. Rest of the house gets plenty of ocean breeze to keep plenty cool. You won't regret renting here and I will be back sooner than later!

Date of stay: July 2018
16 Dec 2018
Thank you Lee, hope to see you soon again.
BORN2TRAV...
Fort Worth, Texas
“BEAUTIFUL!!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We stayed here to celebrate our 20th anniversary and found a true GEM!! Karen & Nigel are the BEST host and it's apparent that they want all of their guest to be happy. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were very well taken care of any that our stay we the best it could be. The pictures we took from our 360 degree balcony area amazingly breathtaking. WE WILL BE BACK!!

Date of stay: May 2018
4 Jul 2018
Awesome! Thank you Misty! We know you had a blast and you enjoy the view and the house. We truly hope to see you and your husband again soon.
CassieNol
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“The best of everything”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Nigel and Karen were most gracious in entertaining all my emails as I was nervous about renting. WOW! The house is awesome, we rented the 2-bed 2-bath with friends. This was so great, we are renting the 4 bedrooms in October. What a wonderful location. Excited to share this with my family. The hurricane has not stopped the gracious people of this island. Support the BVI! You are close to everything, Foxys, Sidney's Peace and Love, Hendo's, Foxy's, the list continues. Beautiful water! Love this island!

Date of stay: April 2018
27 Jun 2018
Thank you Cassie! I’m glad we did our best to make you feel comfortable to booked, and we can’t wait to have you and your family in October. Cheers.
Tom S
“An immaculate property with a perfect view, great location and friendly on-site hosts”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed at Ocean View Villa in the two bedroom, two bath unit in early June. The experience was perfect....from easy booking with responsive and accommodating hosts to the very well kept property with updated everything and spectacular view from the expansive balcony.

Response to my questions prior to arrival was immediate. Karen and Nigel could not have been more helpful and friendly. They were there to greet me upon arrival, checked with me a couple times during the week to assure I was happy and met me on departure day to wish me farewell and safe travels.

I will most definitely stay at Ocean View Villa again. Thank you Karen and Nigel!

Date of stay: June 2018
Your age range 50-64
AnnMichae...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Breathtaking Views”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Ocean View Villa is just awesome, the views are seriously breathtaking. My husband and I just returned from a five night stay on the third floor of Ocean View Villa. Karen and Nigel, who are the best, live on the first floor, the second floor is a two bedroom - two bath and the third floor has two - one (Large King) bedroom with a/c - one bath villas that are very nicely equipped with full kitchens, living room and a balcony. The internet is strong which is nice because the phone signal can switch between US and BVI. Karen and Nigel are the most accommodating, we had a surprise visit from some friends and they provided linens for us for the pull out couch. We are “regulars” on Jost and this was our first stay with Karen and Nigel. To be honest, I think we thought it might feel “weird” to stay at a villa where someone lived, BUT it was absolutely NOT! This is now our go to place to stay. A few helpful hints: Get a rental car (Karen will reserve for you), provision from Riteway (or Bobbys), Frankie Chinnery is a great way to get from STT via Water Taxi. It is a beautiful place full of beautiful people, stop and enjoy the journey…

Date of stay: April 2018
21 Apr 2018
That’s such great pleasure to take good care of you and Jeff, and your surprise friends (lol). But we were happy to serve you. Thanks for enjoying our happy place and our beautiful people. We know we will be seeing you soon again. Take care until then Kim and Jeff.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.