“Very Close to Perfection”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
McToddy
“Very Close to Perfection”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Checked in on a Friday with 4 friends to celebrate my birthday, and what a place. Being old farm buildings the walls are solid, thick and offer great sound proofing, not that we cared because I'd set up my disco and lights, but I bet our neighbours were pleased.

The owners were very accommodating and we even left with some huge chunks of their prize winning pigs.

Would we return ? Too right.

Further developing is taking place and when complete it looks like it's going to be amazing. The cottage we had could easily have an extra fence erected to accommodate an outside hot tub which would be fantastic as the light pollution is minimal giving you excellent views of the night sky.

There are the odd wafts of country smells but it is a working farm so it wasn't a problem as we were expecting it.

All in my party were happy with every aspect of the visit, so much so that they didn't want to leave, we could possibly be returning next year

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Barry
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing