“Excellent standard accommodation in a superb...”
other travellers have booked this property
main lounge/kitchen area Lounge area Sky TV, Internet etc
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
main lounge/kitchen area
Lounge area Sky TV, Internet etc
kitchen dishwasher washer dryer hob oven microwave kettle coffee machine
New kitchen fully equipped dishwasher washing machine etc
Secluded deck ,BBQ,dining area and Sun spot.
Comfy silent night memory foam
Sofa bed suitable for children
Bathroom bath, power shower, WC and heated towel rail
Shower
dining area... sky Tv
Garden.
fully tiled bathroom shower
Country house setting.
Play Area
Pretty walks from front gate.
large front lawn.
Double bedroom
shower bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
gregorykn...
“Excellent standard accommodation in a superb location with fantastic hosts.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I was looking for last minute accommodation on the outskirts of london at short notice and on a limited budget and found aston acres. The hosts were more than helpful and I arrived on the same day I booked! Set in a lovely quiet valley in greenbelt on the outskirts of london and handy for the m25 I was delighted when I arrived at the house. On closer inspection the interior was finished superbly with quality fixtures fittings and appliances which all served to make my 2 week stay very very comfortable. Jay and mark the hosts went out of their way to make sure everything was run smoothly and catered for my every need. I have stayed in hotels that are twice the price of aston acres and arent a patch on the quality of service and accommodation on offer here. I wouldn't hesitate booking aston acres again if I am ever to visit south east london again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing