“Very nice”

Ranked #29 of 333 Restaurants in Rochdale
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We often visit la Mancha as well as Spain. The food is very nice and good service. Try it yourself. You won't be disappointed

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Love this place been a number of times and never had a bad meal. Highly recommend the meatballs' lamb tagine ' and salt and pepper squid. Really friendly staff and lovely house wine.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

There was nothing outstanding with either any of the tapas dishes or the service.
The fish cakes was probably the best dish, the Piri Piri Pork and also the Chicken strips in wine were fairly bland. The service was ok, not bad. The food is ok value.
If you are really hungry and you need some food then this place is ok, but if you want something tasty then maybe best to try else where. (However there isn’t much other choice in the centre of Rochdale).

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank Daleblue123
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went here because I really wanted to try something different. Once you've found it it has a cosy, pleasant atmosphere - and the staff were very friendly.

Being tapas it's probably better in a group where you can try lots of different dishes. As I was by myself I just chose 4. I was slightly disappointed with the Seabass with Harissa because I couldn't taste the seasoning but everything else was good - lovely and hot

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My family and myself went to la mancha for my sons birthday, the food was amazing, the chef sorted us out with a special party menu, we all enjoyed the food, well to be honest there was nothing left so that must have said something to the staff who looked after us so well. My regards to jill and Roberto who i havent seen for a goo few years but we will be making regular visits to la mancha again so hope to see you soon. Lesley

Date of visit: March 2018