“Mrs Steele ”

Ranked #29 of 333 Restaurants in Rochdale
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Love this place been a number of times and never had a bad meal. Highly recommend the meatballs' lamb tagine ' and salt and pepper squid. Really friendly staff and lovely house wine.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

There was nothing outstanding with either any of the tapas dishes or the service.
The fish cakes was probably the best dish, the Piri Piri Pork and also the Chicken strips in wine were fairly bland. The service was ok, not bad. The food is ok value.
If you are really hungry and you need some food then this place is ok, but if you want something tasty then maybe best to try else where. (However there isn’t much other choice in the centre of Rochdale).

3  Thank Daleblue123
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went here because I really wanted to try something different. Once you've found it it has a cosy, pleasant atmosphere - and the staff were very friendly.

Being tapas it's probably better in a group where you can try lots of different dishes. As I was by myself I just chose 4. I was slightly disappointed with the Seabass with Harissa because I couldn't taste the seasoning but everything else was good - lovely and hot

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My family and myself went to la mancha for my sons birthday, the food was amazing, the chef sorted us out with a special party menu, we all enjoyed the food, well to be honest there was nothing left so that must have said something to the staff who looked after us so well. My regards to jill and Roberto who i havent seen for a goo few years but we will be making regular visits to la mancha again so hope to see you soon. Lesley

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We went for my step sons' Birthday there was six of us and we requested if we could have a party menu. We were told that party menu is for minimum of eight people. However we spoke to the manager who kindly let us have a very wide selection from the menu for £20 per head. Everyone was extremely happy with this, and the food was amazing! This was our first time and I have to say we will be making it a regular venue. If you live in the Manchester area, forget La Tasca and La Vina. Visit this lovely place and you will not be disappointed.