“Milkshake”

Add it.
Sugar Rush
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Rochdale
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a large milkshake £3.75 its not a matter of money but it seemed just like a normal size and l have spent less and received a bigger cup elsewhere
Also very arrogant female staff unless she was deaf I said to her can u pls put in the ice cream from the top from the tub because it seems to be more chocolate on their and she didn't even listen, please anyway didn't matter took it home and it taste poor. Wont definitely be going there again what a waste of money. Good job I didn't get anything else..

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Rang up at 9pm to see how long the food was going to be got told it would be here for 9.20. After 9.30 we called back up and the GIRL down the phone spoke to me like I was vermin. I work within the hospitality sector I understand that it is COMPLETELY unacceptable to speak to a customer in this way then we got told that the food had tried to be delivered which was absolute BULL! TEACH YOUR INCOMPETENT STAFF SOME MANNERS. Pfft! A child speaking to an adult that way is disguising learn some respect.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times and it's because I thought second time let's give these people a chance, the place itself is very upbeat and modern, the food not so much, the staff they have so many people working at once but they all seem to be very gossipy and slow, look at you like you have landed from mars and gossip there is no tomorrow! I have watched customers wait for a very long time whilst all the staff did were talk. Fair enough they may lack experience and training but then the food itself was not even nice. Terrible; it's a shame because it's such a modern, colourful place with great decor.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank MugebImur
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Brilliant service very tasty food. Very clean indeed. Very reasonable priced. Well done management. Very good for families and very good for parties.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017

lovely and clean and lovely ice cream we go a lot.
If your in the area give it a try.
The staff are nice to serve you

Date of visit: October 2017